• Rank
    General Manager

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

8,894 profile views
  1. Exactly. To say the Devils have no say in how their tickets are distributed is utter nonsense. They're in on it.
  2. It's disappointing to say the least. I won't be attending any games this season. The face value set by the Devils on tickets is a joke to begin with.
  3. This sounds like a disaster in the making. Nobody wants to use ticketmaster or ticket exchange to begin with. Our fan base keeps getting screwed. Get ready for a very empty arena all season long.
  4. And which spotlight would this be exactly?
  5. In his defense, he wanted anonymity. Going to a declining team that your average New Yorker doesn't gives a sh!t about is about as anonymous as you can get.
  6. I dont see that at all. They sell out a lot of games and when they do, the building is full. Also keep in mind that Lower Bowl seats across the League are prone to empties due to club lounges.
  7. Don't forget Brendan Morrison
  8. Man, I am so excited for preseason to get here. Would love to see Hudler brought in on that right side to play w Henrique and Hall. He was a ppg player just two years ago and has a manageable salary...I'm surprised he's still unsigned.
  9. I hope we're in on Hudler when his asking price drops.
  10. Dat take some major cajones, mang. of course he knew who his opposite number was and knew he could hold out.
  11. Woke up smiling...still cannot believe we got Hall.
  12. I'm still giddy over this deal! What a coup for Shero! People, Hall is a superstar-to-be.
  13. Great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. I fully endorse this move. I think Vegas will be sold out for years to come.
  15. Man, the new divisions and playoff formatting is ridiculous. Blue/Blackhawks should never have been a first round game. Not to mention its confusing for the casual fan to get a sense of whats going on. People always knew what a 1 v 8 matchup encompassed. Now, you dont have a clue where these teams are coming from.