Board Milestone

thelastonealive

If this has been already mentioned, feel free to delete this (I think I'm a few days late here, but didn't see any other mention of it). It looks like the board broke a pretty big milestone recently:

Our Board Statistics

Total Posts

Any idea what post number one million was?

Congrats to DM, msweet, Rowdy, et al for running a board that's worth sticking around for over a million posts. Here's to a million more. :cheers:

I wish I could figure out who the true 1 millionth post was, but we have had some many posts removed because of the usual moderation and the 20K plus we lost because of the Star Ledger issue.

Next month will be 10 years this website has been up and running, a great milestone to lead into that!

And really, 1 million posts. That is staggering when you try to visualize that we have talked about this team in so much volume!

I love this site and the content it usually creates!

Yes. I was thinking it's been TEN flippin' YEARSive been messing around here. 10 ten. Well I blame Scott Stevens. For losing 2001. I. I had no where to turn. I was vexed. And Devilminder happened to lure me away from that tinyboard me ESB and peteyvegas were all posting on (WT???? ESB, peteyvegas and I :doh1: ). Devils news yeah?

But ten years. Weirdness

Edited by Pepperkorn

Congrats!

Now, Heres to TWO million!

on a side note I'm watching Scott Pilgrim and your avatar is totally jamming in tune with one of the songs... :)

but on topic, same here!! I can always rest assure any and every piece of Devils news that I need I can get here and have great people to talk and/or debate it with.

I was going over last months final stats and this site slurped down 121 gigs of traffic! Holy crap! Good thing we are on the dedicated server now, that bill at the old place would have been $500 bucks in overages.

I was actually thinking that not being in the playoffs this year could have a silver lining on this site's usage and the bills related to keeping it running. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.