Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KAZ

Question regarding Equip Sale/Draft Party

8 posts in this topic

This will be my first year attending the Draft Party and/or Equipment Sale. I selected it as one of my benefits and was hoping some veterans of these events could give me some tips on how to best take advantage of this perk. Any tips are appreciated!

If you want EQ from good players get there early in the day.

If not, show up when you want... you have VIP Access into the STH Locker room!

Have fun

If I get there about 3pm, do you think I will get some cool stuff?

And are their usually players at these events to get autographs from?

YOu won't be first but you should score some good sh!t. Also -- maybe not players but maybe alummni like Daneyko, Driver, Marshall, Maybe some coaches like Larry or Terreri

sorry to hi jack this or whatever but do they accept debt cards at the sale?? i dont remeber queit clearly from previous years thanks in advance

sorry to hi jack this or whatever but do they accept debt cards at the sale?? i dont remeber queit clearly from previous years thanks in advance

I remember a couple years back they did have Credit cards but not sure about Debit cards. I would say most likely yes, but not 100% sure.

I remember a couple years back they did have Credit cards but not sure about Debit cards. I would say most likely yes, but not 100% sure.

yeah I'm not so sure either because the last few years i've been paying with cash but thanks i'll just have to watch how much i buy then :(

YOu won't be first but you should score some good sh!t. Also -- maybe not players but maybe alummni like Daneyko, Driver, Marshall, Maybe some coaches like Larry or Terreri

Thanks!

Just looking to get some cool stuff for the bar I am building in my basement.