Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Par9

Official:Richards to LA, Carter to Blue Jackets

8 posts in this topic

Good trade, for now, for the Blue Jackets. I don't know if I would've given up a first rounder but the Jackets scouting department is horribly incompetent so this might be a good thing for the CBJ.

WIth this draft, #8 is a HUGE crapshoot. LOL @ Flyers across the board. Do they still have all that depth Manta was touting yesterday in that ludicrous Bryzgalov thread?

hilarious to go back and watch the evolution of this evening on hfboards or any flyers forums...

they were all making fun of Š„klund (2.3% accurate) then the reports started to pop and the same people were all devastated LOL

...and he was doing so well ... good ol Par

I figure Flyer fans will be happy they dumped Carter, he always disappeared in the playoffs for them. Richards being traded was certainly a shock, but if Brayden Schenn turns out to be as good as everyone thinks he will be, then it won't be long before they forget about Richards. Plus he wasn't well liked in the room from what I've heard. I wanna laugh at the Phailures, but I may wait a couple of years to do it, depending on what happens with Schenn.

im trying to enjoy this... but i still keep in mind that Zach is still not re-signed... so it might backfire so im keeping it on the down low for now

karma is a bitch

...and he was doing so well ... good ol Par

My thoughts EXACTLY when I entered this thread! Haha