Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NHLeBeau44

Hello all

8 posts in this topic

My name is Nick from Columbus, Ohio. Been a Devils fan for as long as I can remember. Stumbled upon this site while doing a little draft research a few days ago and figured I'd join my fellow Devils and talk a little hockey.

Awesome. Always interesting to get the opinion and input from a fan out in another conference. Welcome to the boards.

Welcome to the beginning of a long haul. You got on the train just before it pulls out to collecting Stanley Cup after Stanley Cup for the next 10 years!!!

WOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOOOOOO bgd3r4.gif

Welcome! It is always interesting to see new members from outside of NJ (like myself).

Post often! This is the #1 devils-related website on the net, bar none. You're a welcomed addition!

Welcome bud! :cheers:

Edited by Devilsfan118

Hi My Name is Mahon I live iin morris county. . . .NJD STH for 5 years. . . .looking for a place to share some opinions and find out some inside info along with sharing some or getting info for whoever on this site if need be.

The reason my only posts have been to sell tickets is because I just has major back surgery and can not attend for the rest of this year.

Believe me I limbed into the rock on many nights during the course of the year but could not take the pain ANY longer so I had no choice.

I choose to forgo my season tickets for rounds 3 & 4 but wanted to reward my brothers as they have helped me out so much during this time of need. So the tickets I post are what they can not use. I am NOT a ticket reseller and will probably not be the chat rooms after the season is over as I go to a large percentage of games during the year. Here is my intro hopr to speak to you guys during the next month or so.....Mahon