Hello all

NHLeBeau44

Welcome to the beginning of a long haul. You got on the train just before it pulls out to collecting Stanley Cup after Stanley Cup for the next 10 years!!!

WOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOOOOOO bgd3r4.gif

• 10 months later...

Hi My Name is Mahon I live iin morris county. . . .NJD STH for 5 years. . . .looking for a place to share some opinions and find out some inside info along with sharing some or getting info for whoever on this site if need be.

The reason my only posts have been to sell tickets is because I just has major back surgery and can not attend for the rest of this year.

Believe me I limbed into the rock on many nights during the course of the year but could not take the pain ANY longer so I had no choice.

I choose to forgo my season tickets for rounds 3 & 4 but wanted to reward my brothers as they have helped me out so much during this time of need. So the tickets I post are what they can not use. I am NOT a ticket reseller and will probably not be the chat rooms after the season is over as I go to a large percentage of games during the year. Here is my intro hopr to speak to you guys during the next month or so.....Mahon

• 10 years later...