Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Par9

Stamkos could be offer-sheet target

28 posts in this topic

Par9, just check some of the other threads here and you'll find what you are looking for as far as info - appreciate the excitement and enthusiasm - but a lot of this has been, or is in discussion in a thread or two here.

Not trying to troll or play mod - but just help.

Its fine, I just don't think everything needs one thread. Signings and trades I can see but after awhile discussion dies off because of everything being pushed back and more news popping up. Its fine though, free agency soon...need to calm down haha

If I'm Tampa, I match pretty much any offer for Stamkos. If you can't sign him, just fold the franchise. Honestly.

Florida is interested in him and they have to much to spend to offer a monster contract Tampa can't match

Florida is interested in him and they have to much to spend to offer a monster contract Tampa can't match

Stamkos isn't washed up whcih goes against Florida's rule on signing/trading players.

NHL LIVE and multiple Twitter Sources reporting Flyers Organization has announced that they will not be making an OFFER SHEET for Stamkos.

tpanotchCSN Tim Panaccio

by erlendssontrib

Flyers will NOT submit an offer sheet on Stamkos. It's over. More coming...

http://twitter.com/#!/tpanotchCSN/st...44240452177921

Edited by DevilinLA

Stamkos isn't washed up whcih goes against Florida's rule on signing/trading players.

Just posted what they said on NHl Live

I guess I have to start putting j/k next to some of my sentences again.

:horse:

Or just put the kid who doesn't get things on ignore.

I just post what i heard and if Florida wanted to do so they could i guess I won't accept it

Hopefully they do take him

Is there a way we can start that rumor maybe we can will it to happen! :blahblah:

Ah how sweet that would be..but no way Rolston waves the NTC to go to florida :saddevil:

Ah how sweet that would be..but no way Rolston waves the NTC to go to florida :saddevil:

A ton of people relocate from the New York/New Jersey area to Southern Florida to retire. Jacques Lemaire, Jerry Seinfeld's parents ... Rolston would fit right in, seeing as how he's been playing like he retired three years ago.

Well rolston may be smart enough to look at our roster and realize thst he might be on the 4th line and might endup a "sacrificial lamb" again.... He may be able to crack the top 6 in florida so maybe ?

This is true...I was assuming he still had some desire to win in him.

But if he's merely looking to play out the last year of his contract and get paid, then hell, maybe he would waive.

Well rolston may be smart enough to look at our roster and realize thst he might be on the 4th line and might endup a "sacrificial lamb" again.... He may be able to crack the top 6 in florida so maybe ?

Rolston was 4th overall in team scoring.

Pretty sure he has a spot playing with Elias and probably Teddy on the second line.

Florida Panthers and the Nashville Predators can make a huge offer sheet to Stamkos and there is no way Tampa Bay would be able to match unless they try to cut their own payroll.