Fraser files for salary arbitration again

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

This is off-season thread material, but it truly is comical that Fraser is filing for the second staright year. He should take whatever his qualifier is and thank God an NHL team let's him play for them.

BiB thinks that everything deserves its own thread. And we should all listen to him because he's been here for, like, a whole month now.

As for Fraser, just let him go. I think he's okay as a 7th defenseman but we have other guys that are younger and better that can fill that role.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

A little devil news should be sorted out from the rest of the off season chaos going on within the NHL and everyone's conversations.

Edited by msweet
no name calling please

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Then may i say Tyler fvcking Eckford should be in there?! OR caps ink Tomas V should as well? Chill

But you have to understand man- this is why we have an offseason thread- to keep everything in one place so the board isn't cluttered with 15 people all reporting the same news at the same time. Major Devils news will obviously get posted on its own, but Mark Fraser and Tyler Ekford don't qualify as news that deserves its own thread here. Tomas Vokoun signed with a team that isn't the Devils (or one of our big rivals, like the Rags or Phailures)- therefore, it goes in the offseason thread. That's how we roll around here. Just try and follow the mind numbingly easy rules of posting.

Edited by MadDog2020

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

But you have to understand man- this is why we have an offseason thread- to keep everything in one place so the board isn't cluttered with 15 people all reporting the same news at the same time. Major Devils news will obviously get posted on its own, but Mark Fraser and Tyler Ekford don't qualify as news that deserves its own thread here. Tomas Vokoun signed with a team that isn't the Devils- therefore, it goes in the offseason thread. That's how we roll around here. Just try and follow the mind numbingly easy rules of posting.

Alright thanks, still learning here. Sorry if i was out of line with anything.

But you have to understand man- this is why we have an offseason thread- to keep everything in one place so the board isn't cluttered with 15 people all reporting the same news at the same time. Major Devils news will obviously get posted on its own, but Mark Fraser and Tyler Ekford don't qualify as news that deserves its own thread here. Tomas Vokoun signed with a team that isn't the Devils (or one of our big rivals, like the Rags or Phailures)- therefore, it goes in the offseason thread. That's how we roll around here. Just try and follow the mind numbingly easy rules of posting.

I still disagree with the offseason thread... it use to be we had it for busy periods like July 1 and the trade deadline; but anything about individual Devils got their own threads...

I know I'm not alone in that I don't bother reading the all-in-one thread because its too long with too many subjects. But basically that thread has the thread supporters just spamming "who cares!!!!", "its in the offseason thread!!!!" rather than discussing what little news we have about the Devs right now.

i think both eckford and fraser deserve their own threads. still convinced that lou asked fraser to apply for arbitration so he could get that 2nd buyout period.

agreed. These signings always got one in the past.

The free agency thread should really be for non-devils related conversation if anything

Time and time again it's proven on this forum that new posters shouldn't be able to create threads until a certain amount of time passes so they can learn the way the forums work. SO many random threads now on the main page it's getting tough to keep track of all the different conversations

i think both eckford and fraser deserve their own threads. still convinced that lou asked fraser to apply for arbitration so he could get that 2nd buyout period.

That was the excuse people had for him applying for arb last year and nobody got bought out. I doubt anyone'll be bought out this time either so Fraser's just being a wanker. Players that insignificant usually don't even get to apply for arbitration once, let alone twice :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Time and time again it's proven on this forum that new posters shouldn't be able to create threads until a certain amount of time passes so they can learn the way the forums work. SO many random threads now on the main page it's getting tough to keep track of all the different conversations

Chill out, bro

The main reason I, and im sure many other lurkers/people who dont post often, visit this webpage is so that I can easily view thread headlines exactly like this thread. Why does all Devils news have to be crammed into one mega thread making it tedious to sift through the garbage to view info like this? Thats primarily why pages like HFBOARDS are becoming worthless, because of giant offseason threads with over-used memes and unfunny inside jokes between message board bros.

News about a member of the Devils filing for arbitration, on a devils message board, is far from a random thread. Cant keep up with all the conversations? bookmark the threads, dont want to know about Frasers arbitration? dont click on the thread.

Chill out, bro

The main reason I, and im sure many other lurkers/people who dont post often, visit this webpage is so that I can easily view thread headlines exactly like this thread. Why does all Devils news have to be crammed into one mega thread making it tedious to sift through the garbage to view info like this? Thats primarily why pages like HFBOARDS are becoming worthless, because of giant offseason threads with over-used memes and unfunny inside jokes between message board bros.

News about a member of the Devils filing for arbitration, on a devils message board, is far from a random thread. Cant keep up with all the conversations? bookmark the threads, dont want to know about Frasers arbitration? dont click on the thread.

Agreed.