Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BelieveinBrodeur

NHl 11 (Video Game)

64 posts in this topic

hey man, I got family friends over and we were just screwing around in play-now for a while. When they're gone this weekend I'll be able to get a game with you no sweat.

Ha, no problem, sorry for bothering you. I just wasn't sure if you were getting the messages or not. If I'm on and you want to play just send a message. :cheers:

That offsides fix looks pretty cool.

I love the little 'touch-ups' they do every year

And although I don't have much time to play right now during the summer (my busiest time of the year, ironically), feel free to add me on xbox live and I'll gladly play some time:

Devilsfan118x

That offsides fix looks pretty cool.

I love the little 'touch-ups' they do every year

And although I don't have much time to play right now during the summer (my busiest time of the year, ironically), feel free to add me on xbox live and I'll gladly play some time:

Devilsfan118x

I'll add you (KetchupInMyShoe). If I'm on I'm pretty much always down for a game so just send a message/invite.

Ha, no problem, sorry for bothering you. I just wasn't sure if you were getting the messages or not. If I'm on and you want to play just send a message. :cheers:

Oh hey sorry I didn't respond to your message last night.. I started playing and then had to leave right away.. We'll play soon for sure :cheers:

In other news, can I just vent and say WHAT THE FVCK!!? I play as the Devils when I'm online, and in the last week I've seen my goalie (Marty or Moose) give up goals that I'm just not getting when I take a similar shot.. I mean, some of the softest sh!t I've ever seen is just easily going in.. Last night, I was up 3-0 and in the 3rd period Marty gave up 5 GOALS ON 5 STRAIGHT SHOTS!! I know I don't suck that bad.. Yeah, the Devils defense is crap in the game (and it screws me over alllll the time), but come on..

Oh hey sorry I didn't respond to your message last night.. I started playing and then had to leave right away.. We'll play soon for sure :cheers:

In other news, can I just vent and say WHAT THE FVCK!!? I play as the Devils when I'm online, and in the last week I've seen my goalie (Marty or Moose) give up goals that I'm just not getting when I take a similar shot.. I mean, some of the softest sh!t I've ever seen is just easily going in.. Last night, I was up 3-0 and in the 3rd period Marty gave up 5 GOALS ON 5 STRAIGHT SHOTS!! I know I don't suck that bad.. Yeah, the Devils defense is crap in the game (and it screws me over alllll the time), but come on..

Wow these games get more realistic every year!

Wow these games get more realistic every year!

Yeah seriously.. They make the Devils defense completely laughable.. My D keeps getting beat on the rush and the guy is left wide open for the pass to a one timer.. Might be time for me to put this game down for a while before I break something.. I know I'm not this bad

Yeah seriously.. They make the Devils defense completely laughable.. My D keeps getting beat on the rush and the guy is left wide open for the pass to a one timer.. Might be time for me to put this game down for a while before I break something.. I know I'm not this bad

I meant Marty letting in soft goals at the worst time, just like in real life.

Ill rape any one of you on 360. Gamertag is Derliqu3

I believe I was 2-0 against you when Jester started that NJDevs league in NHL10. So watch your mouff boy.

(I'm goDUKE4)

I believe I was 2-0 against you when Jester started that NJDevs league in NHL10. So watch your mouff boy.

(I'm goDUKE4)

Haha did we ever play? Ahh maybe my memory is shyte, but ill rematch you one of these days

I'm convinced that they've dumbed down the AI to make the NHL 12 AI look much better.. My guys are missing wide open 1-timers, my goalie is literally laying down on half the goals he gives up, and on the rush my players are skating into me.. I had a 32 game online win streak in February.. I refuse to believe that all of a sudden I forgot how to play

I also cannot figure out how to beat the other team's D.. When they skate up, they just skate left then skate right.. I either go for a hit and miss leaving him wide open, I poke check and miss or draw a penalty, I stick lift and definitely draw a penalty, or skate back with him and he hits a slap shot that goes in.. BUT when I skate up it's like I'm just tossed aside as if I'm nothing

I will say that I played wayyy better when I was at school and on a hard connection.. I haven't been anywhere near as good being at home and using the wireless receiver (even though it says I have a great signal and my router is 1 floor below with my floor as the only obstruction)

Case in point, I either need to figure out why I suck or give up the game, because I'm about ready to punch a baby (jk of course)

BizNasty just posted this...I don't have XBox but maybe some of you all could have some fun with this. If you do end up playing with him, please post how it was. boogie.gif

image_normal.jpgBizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette So I took BizNasty12 as my XBox gametager. Lets do this you peasants. NHL11 now.

And the demo date is released: Tuesday, August 23rd. Here's the blog announcing it and some more info:

http://www.operationsports.com/features/1315/nhl-12-demo-announcement-blog/

I'm really excited for the demo. I played last year's demo for days, lol. Once I start playing it and get used to it I'll probably not want to go back to 11, or at least that's what happened last year.