Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wiggles1213

Will Lemaire...

61 votes

1. 1. Will Lemaire coach the Devils next season?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

No, please no. Let the poor guy retire and enjoy the rest of his life.

Not the first few months of it, anyway ;)

I don't want him back. He wants to retire and his heart is no longer into coaching. Let him enjoy his retirement and lets hope Lou finds a coach who can last to be in NJ for more than a year.

Where did you even come up with this idea? The guy came out of retirement once he isnt going to do it again.

No and he shouldn't. He did a great job with a screwed up team last year but it's time to move on. Lemaire is done coaching.

i dont know ... i find it strange that we dont hire a cocah yet mayvbe lou give lemaire one more week to think about it

Not To be a one to read into things but, did he not say we would see him next year in his speach,. I also would not want to see the poor guy come back if is heart was not in it. I had often said JL would be great as a assistant coach for a young new coach but I think JL has earned his days in the sun!

Yeah what was that about? I thought he was hinting that he'd stay with the team, and then he just retired. I don't want him to coach this team though so I hope he doesn't come back. It's time to move on even though he did us quite a huge favor last year.

it couldn't have been an easy adjustment...

lemaire_thumb%5B1%5D.png

few know about his disco days

lemaire%252520hippie.JPG

Edited by justdo3043

The Devils are so anal in the way that they do business. I honestly hope whoever replaces Lou does things differently. Its so omerta lol.

I really have no idea why its taking so long to hire a coach, but I believe that wait is the reason for these threads. It's a viable thought, but I really think Jacques is done and they're going in another direction at least in that respect.

I think Larry being the coach is more likely than Jacques.

TGfireandice Tom Gulitti

Jacques Lemaire on who will coach the Devils in 2011-12: "It's not going to be me."

Well, that settles that.

Edited by iamtheprodigy

i voted no i mean i would love for him to but he made it clear he will not be returning haha broke my heart