aylbert

Fantasy Football Draft 2011

Take your time, we got three weeks and a day till the start of the season (barring any more NJDevs meltdowns :P)

Man, I would have lost some serious money forecasting a few of these choices :lol: That's what makes this draft fun though.

What's your top misses?

What's your top misses?

I had VALUE taking Freeman, Masked taking his boy Britt - or Roy Williams, UDX taking Lloyd and you taking Kolb (mainly cause you all but guaranteed you would in a couple of different posts) :lol: Manta going to 5 in the order was pretty random, instead of picking at 3 or dropping back further.

you taking Kolb (mainly cause you all but guaranteed you would in a couple of different posts) :lol:

Took the fanboy cap off and realized Crabtree had better for a 15th, than Kolb. But I did apologize to him :P

Ayl and I have a deal in place. I'll wait for him to announce it, but he's on the clock.

......well??? :P

Hey, some of us get very sleepy. :)

Aylbert acquires DevilsRule33 1st round (2), 5th round (50) and 9th round (98) picks

for Aylbert's 1st round (4th), 5th round (52) and 7th round (76) picks.

With the 2nd overall pick, the Sworn Defenders welcome Arian Foster, RB, HOU to their roster.

Just to be clear for everyone and avoid any headaches. ( and let Crasher rant about drama/trauma )

So, what is the deal on notifying the next guy up this year? Are one of you "in charge" peeps PM'ing the next guy up right away, waiting an hour or so, not doing it at all?

And what about the clock? how long between picks before you get AUTO'd and what hours of the day is the clock suspended? These rounds should be pretty short timed, no?

Just to be clear for everyone and avoid any headaches. ( and let Crasher rant about drama/trauma )

So, what is the deal on notifying the next guy up this year? Are one of you "in charge" peeps PM'ing the next guy up right away, waiting an hour or so, not doing it at all?

And what about the clock? how long between picks before you get AUTO'd and what hours of the day is the clock suspended? These rounds should be pretty short timed, no?

12 hours is usually ample time, and since you know you're in this draft and it's on a timer it's not unreasonable to demand that you check the damn board every now and then when you know your turn is coming :P

I have phone numbers or facebook info for EVERYONE (but Manta, go figure) so I can warn you off-board as well, so we'll be fine :P

12 hours with the clock suspended from 12-6 iirc...or 3-9 (EST) if you're Clown :P So in those cases it could be 18 hours with the extension. Since the draft started at 6 last night I'm sure most people realize by now it's underway, or at least had to figure it would start soon given there are three weeks left.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm going to have to go with Ray Rice, RB, BAL

You did not have to do that.

OK HAS, we are cooking with gas now!

Edited by MantaRay

Going off the board a little...only cause Yahoo's board sucks and has this guy listed as #21:

Maurice-Jones Drew RB, JAC

Hope he's healed and improves this year...

Michael Turner RB ATL

2pql1e8.jpg

I'm picking the guy I should've taken last year even though I know a guy or two might be projected higher...Smirking Revenge selects Pits RB, Rashard Mendenhall!

With the 9th pick in the 2011 Draft, Former Smackdown GM Vickie Guerrero selects Lesean McCoy, RB, PHI.

Ok 10th pick: LOTCB goes with WR Larry Fitzgerald

Ok 10th pick: LOTCB goes with WR Larry Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald? I am surprised you didn't take the "Double Wammy" of Lee Evans.