Leaked Jets Logo

mrthemike

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice logo, also lol that the true north snuck in their name in the logo.

TM stands for Trademark as in they are trademarking the logo and franchise name, not True North.

I'd buy a t-shirt if they were available, too bad I'm not in Winnipeg otherwise could go to the "Jets Gear" store and grab me one.

Fans can purchase Winnipeg Jets hats, t-shirts, and kids wear IMMEDIATELY at the new team store “Jets Gear”, formerly known as “Off The Rack” Moose Store, located at the corner of Portage & Hargrave. The store will be open tonight until 10:00 p.m., tomorrow, Saturday, July 23rd between 10:00 and 6:00 p.m. and then on Sunday from noon to 5:00 p.m.

Jets forward Eric Fehr will be signing autographs at the store tomorrow from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.

I think you guys might like it more if you saw the similarity between it and the Royal Canadian Air Force logo:

http://www.rcaf.com/

It's simple and elegant, it has the true north compass in white space. I think it's going to be awesome on a jersey.

Their old logos look, well old. This is a major improvement imo.

It looks alot better in the actual picture that they posted up. I like it. Simple and to the point. Im actually surprised that they are the first ones to incorporate the maple leaf.

I like it simply because of that. Makes me proud to say I am Canadian.

281217_10150244809042466_61652252465_7746683_1085442_n.jpg

Edited by Quinn01