Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrthemike

Leaked Jets Logo

90 posts in this topic

When I was clicking this, I was thinking its going to be garbage....but Ive got to admit, thats a pretty cool logo.

Nice logo and design, could be worse. IMO, it just looks like it belongs on the shoulders as a secondary logo more then a primary logo.

I kinda like it but it looks likes its better suited to be a shoulder-patch type logo IMO.

not a big fan of it actually... no charisma, not punchy... looks more like a cheap Air Canada logo to me.

oh well

not a big fan of it actually... no charisma, not punchy... looks more like a cheap Air Canada logo to me.

oh well

Good to know that I'm not the only one. Looks really lame to me.

Chris Creamer

sportslogosnet Chris Creamer

Winnipeg Jets logo to be officially unveiled at 5pm ET #nhl #winnipegjets

4 seconds ago

Edited by RSC

nice logo, also lol that the true north snuck in their name in the logo.

TM stands for Trademark as in they are trademarking the logo and franchise name, not True North.

TM stands for Trademark as in they are trademarking the logo and franchise name, not True North.

I was gonna say... only indicator of "True North" that I see is on the outer white circle of the symbol, where "north" is clearly distinguishable.

The old logo was awesome. This one is medicore IMO. Agree it would be fine as a shoulder patch

Right now, on its own, I like it. It's clean.

A bit worried the uniforms will turn it into a Columbus Blue Jackets/Florida Panthers 3rd jersey situation, but we'll see.

Edited by insanity_gallops

I'd buy a t-shirt if they were available, too bad I'm not in Winnipeg otherwise could go to the "Jets Gear" store and grab me one.

Fans can purchase Winnipeg Jets hats, t-shirts, and kids wear IMMEDIATELY at the new team store “Jets Gear”, formerly known as “Off The Rack” Moose Store, located at the corner of Portage & Hargrave. The store will be open tonight until 10:00 p.m., tomorrow, Saturday, July 23rd between 10:00 and 6:00 p.m. and then on Sunday from noon to 5:00 p.m.

Jets forward Eric Fehr will be signing autographs at the store tomorrow from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.

Not among the best but very solid looking IMO.

Just hope the rest of the jersey looks good and not add anything ridiculous like silly piping.

I think you guys might like it more if you saw the similarity between it and the Royal Canadian Air Force logo:

http://www.rcaf.com/

It's simple and elegant, it has the true north compass in white space. I think it's going to be awesome on a jersey.

Their old logos look, well old. This is a major improvement imo.

It looks alot better in the actual picture that they posted up. I like it. Simple and to the point. Im actually surprised that they are the first ones to incorporate the maple leaf.

I like it simply because of that. Makes me proud to say I am Canadian.

281217_10150244809042466_61652252465_7746683_1085442_n.jpg

Edited by Quinn01