Devils Equipment For Sale

Demonic26

Selling some of my Devils Equipment shipping will be extra or can meet to exchange. Feel free to email me with any questions at pellepaulm@gmail.com. Email or pm me for photos. Thanks for looking!

-Jamie Langenbrunner Game Used Bauer gloves, brought over from Dallas when traded to the Devils (first pair as a Devil?) $75

-Jay Pandolfo Game Used Easton Synergy (stamped "23 Gomez") but blade and knob tape consistent with Pando and number "20" written under knob tape $80

-John Madden Game Used Easton Synergy, autographed on blade (some blade tape removed by Madden to sign) knob is taped, stamped "11 Madden" on shaft $100

-Patrik Elias GI Warrior Shogun, Brand new never used- $150

-Brian Rolston Game Used Easton S17, signed on heel, knob tape removed by Rolston $120

-Rob Niedermayer Game Used Easton S19, fully taped Used with Devils $100

-Jamie Langenbrunner Game Used Easton Synergy 06-07 Season, TOR on top of knob fully taped $100

-Scott Clemmensen Game Used Goalie Stick from with Devils, fully taped and shows great use $100

-Brian Rafalski Game Used Rookie Stick, Mission Flyweight, Fully taped, Rookie Stick $150

-Colin White Game Used Easton Ultra Lite Rookie Stick, Fully taped name stamp on blade, "5" written on knob tape $150

-Scott Niedermayer Game Used Easton Synergy, taped on knob only, slight crack in blade $200

Edited by Demonic26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quick Question on the Pandolfo stick, Is his name written on the tape?

sorry I just saw this now. No it is not, he wrote the #20 on the shaft right under the knob tape. I also have another Pandolfo stick from game 7 of the 07-08 playoffs that is photomatched.

Edited by Demonic26

sorry I just saw this now. No it is not, he wrote the #20 on the shaft right under the knob tape. I also have another Pandolfo stick from game 7 of the 07-08 playoffs that is photomatched.

Ok Thanks, I just interest in the stick because of Gomez

Edited by fsu1852

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.