Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 11-12

Quinn01

Alright guys. This league will be H2H which means there will be week long battles. In order to win, your team must have the most points in each stat; Forwards/Defensemen (Goals, Assists, Points, +/-, PIM, PP Goals, PP Assists, SH Goals, SH Assists, and SOG) Goaltenders (Wins, GAA, Save %, and Shutouts) Each category counts as one game and which ever team has the most categorical wins will win the week. If both teams tie in a category, both will receive a credit for a tie. The weekly win-loss total is added to a cumulative season record where each win counts for two points, each tie counts for one and each loss counts for none. The total of these points is used to determine standings and playoff seedings.

Also dont hesitate to give your input or changes you feel should be made to the league!

http://hockey.fantas...m/league/njdevs

Draft will be held on 9/16 at 9 PM! Unless majority wants to change the date, time, or just make it autodraft.

Hopefully it will be a good season of fantasy hockey here at NJ Devs. :cheers:

Also if you are part of the league please be active with your team.

PM me if you have any issues.

Teams:

Quinn01 - LatendresseOduya

NHLeBeau44 - Grove City Generals

Ondeck - Car Ram-Rod

Aylbert - Sworn Defenders

Edited by Quinn01

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasy Hockey's not going to be out for another month yet, Yahoo! tends to not get it up and running until late August or early September.

Hopefully there's a bit more action in the regular league this year although we might have to scale back the number of teams after last season became a bit of a joke :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yeah I know we still have some time but I would like to get a decent league together and have it organized and ready to rock when the time comes.

I only want people who will take it somewhat seriously. Last year we had a few people just drop of the face of the earth. :doh1:

Manta thought you meant the regular roto league :P I only start that thread when Yahoo! actually puts its fantasy league link up.

And take it from me, if someone says they'll join in August by mid-September they'll usually forget about it. I had enough problems with people signing up in September last year :P

Manta thought you meant the regular roto league :P I only start that thread when Yahoo! actually puts its fantasy league link up.

And take it from me, if someone says they'll join in August by mid-September they'll usually forget about it. I had enough problems with people signing up in September last year :P

OK I will be on the look out.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought yahoo fantasy hockey limit was 12?

Hopefully. I dont remember. The last time I ran a league was 2 years ago.

lets do this on Sunday, while we're all stranded in our homes because of Irene

Ha I wish. I wish it started earlier.