devils26

1995 Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 on NHL Network Right Now

32 posts in this topic

Title pretty much says it all.

Edit: This is getting me so pumped for the upcoming season.

Edited by devils26

Its a toss up of which games I like better, games from back then and games now. Its a different sport in so many ways now.

I also find it interesting that there are so many more fans now with jerseys then there were back then.

Edited by Quinn01

Watching the game now. Paul Coffey so slick on his skates. but man we were a really good team that yr.

Awesome stuff, thanks for the tip!

And Brylin scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, what a completely unexpected pleasure on an otherwise boring work day :)

Gah, I don't get that channel. Somebody should record it for me! :)

I used to have it on VHS back in the day, but who knows where it is now.

This game gives me chills even now, 16 years later. Also, can't help but notice how much better it is with home teams in white :evil:

I used to have it on VHS back in the day, but who knows where it is now.

If you're not against torrenting, I'm sure you could find a copy of it online and then burn it to a DVD

Chambers scores! WooHoo, up 5-2 now :)

And afterwards "NHL Classic" will recap the series with NHL on the Fly style highlights(or at least pre 2010-2011 NHL on the Fly).

"and let's not forget the Detroit Red Wings, and their coaches and staff, but today they were beaten by a much better hockey club, a much better hockey club..."

This game gives me chills even now, 16 years later. Also, can't help but notice how much better it is with home teams in white :evil:

Was at every playoff game that year with my 10 year old son....going across the cattle cross a guy offered me a 1,000 for my 2 seats in 223...looked at my kid and said ...no way...would have hated to miss that game and seeing them raise the cup for the 1st time....And I can't agree more...the whites should be worn at home.

Edited by hit the post

Title pretty much says it all.

Edit: This is getting me so pumped for the upcoming season.

you mean they AREN'T showing the 2011 playoffs 24/7?

Well, I'm not against torrents I just can't find a good torrent link to the game. I tried NHL torrents and no luck there. If you have a link, PM me please. Thanks.

We believe! :koolaid:

No, "we believe" only when the team hits last place. LOL

hmmm 16 years later, How many people on the forums were old enough to remember 1995? LOL

Chambers scores! WooHoo, up 5-2 now :)

ITS A CARBON COPY!!!

hmmm 16 years later, How many people on the forums were old enough to remember 1995? LOL

I was 5 years old then... I probably didn't know what hockey was yet...

I was 15. I have game 4 taped and all the paper clippings of the stanley cup victory somewhere in the attic

Edited by grcenter47

I was 18 and graduated high school the week before. Drove down to a Modells in Westchester County from Fairfield, CT where I was living at the time just to grab the t-shirt and hat for the town festival that night.

I was 21 and was performing in a drum and bugle corps competition in Waterbury, CT. Since 4 of the 6 corps in competition that night were from New Jersey, the parking lot erupted every time the Devils scored. It was amazing.