2011-2012 NY Football Giants Thread

nyrsuck26

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What a great friggin game today. Eli IS in the same class as Brady!

Eli's having a terrific year, no doubt. But as a fan of NE, I can tell you that NE's defense is god-awful. But Eli did what good QBs do...he attacked and exposed them.

I think Eli is very close, but I think Brady is starting to get jaded and sloppy by throwing so much per game.

IMHO: #1 Rodgers

#2 Brady

#3 Brees

#4 Eli

I think Tim Tebow has to be in that group. Anybody who can complete two passes in an NFL game and win the game must have absolute greatness in him.

But seriously, Big Ben is No. 4, no?

I think Tim Tebow has to be in that group. Anybody who can complete two passes in an NFL game and win the game must have absolute greatness in him.

LOL. I literally just made this comment to my friend a few hours ago.

Anyway, rough loss today with how close we came, but the 49ers are a good team. We just gotta bounce back and take care of business defensively against Vick next week, and hopefully get right back on track.

LOL. I literally just made this comment to my friend a few hours ago.

Anyway, rough loss today with how close we came, but the 49ers are a good team. We just gotta bounce back and take care of business defensively against Vick next week, and hopefully get right back on track.

next weeks game is still pretty huge. we have to put those philly fans in the dirt where they belonggggggg

But seriously, Big Ben is No. 4, no?

You could make the argument for that. Odin knows I have seen him come up huge when it counted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...