Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SC Devs Fan

NHLPA jersey

12 posts in this topic

A friend of mine last night gave we game worn autographed jerseys of Stevens, Daneyko, Brodeur and Gomez; included with them was a thinner material white jersy with red, white and blue skaters superimposed that has "NHLPA" on the front; no name on the back, Bill Guerin signed it. Any idea what it is from? Thanks

I'm not sure if those were ever worn for anything, but I had an instructional video with Wayne Gretzky wearing the jersey DevsMan posted, or something very similar to it.

I want the Brodeur shirt we could have a burning party ha ha ha.

Really? I have seen your dislike for Brodeur, but not really to this extent.

I want the Brodeur shirt we could have a burning party ha ha ha.

Yeah, and while we're at it we can burn all our memorabilia from the 1995, 2003, and 2003 cup victories!

Yeah, and while we're at it we can burn all our memorabilia from the 1995, 2003, and 2003 cup victories!

If I did that, the space station would be able to see it.

A friend of mine last night gave we game worn autographed jerseys of Stevens, Daneyko, Brodeur and Gomez; included with them was a thinner material white jersy with red, white and blue skaters superimposed that has "NHLPA" on the front; no name on the back, Bill Guerin signed it. Any idea what it is from? Thanks

Those are NHLPA jerseys from the 94-95 lockout. If memory serves me right, i believe that style was worn in a charity tournament of some kind in Canada during the lockout.