Steps for Parise to achieve godhood

NewarkDevil5

On and off the ice....Zach is the best all-around hockey player and guy that has come from UND in a long Time...

Look at Hale....Belfour....Murray Baron....and lots of others....They were/are good....

UND is College hockey King

He is damn good... but lets see how he adjusts to NHL

Well I understand the ND fan having anointed him already.

It's fine by me, Zach just had a knockout year... just topped with another nod as Hobey Baker finalist...

We're gonna love having this kid around.

But I take issue with him having to win ALL those things before he gets God status with me, cause so many of the boys already have it. In that aetheistic, Devil worship-type way of course...

I still can't believe he's up with us, whether he plays this week or not.

In my opinion, none of the Devils has as yet ascended to Godhood except for possibly Stevens and Brodeur. For a forward to achieve Godhood is very difficult and demanding because it is the biggest pond to try and be the big fish in. Perhaps it isn't necessary for Parise to win ALL those awards before he attains that status, but certainly needs at the very least get three of four.

Godhood is an entirely silly concept based on how much a person is taken by another person. No hockey player is gonna have God status.

So the silly thing is whatever a person projects it to be. NewarkDevil has a higher concept of it. Our newbie gives it to the person he's seen achieve wondrous things. And I give it to the people I get most attached too, my Devils core.

No biggie all the way around.

Win the Conn Smythe, Art Ross, Selke, and Hart.

Once he achieves those things he will be a god but not before. Until then he is a mere acolyte to the high priests.

He also has to win the Vezina, Norris, Jack Adams, Lady Byng, Masterton, Richard, King Clancy, and the Devils' "Unsung Hero" award. :P