aylbert

NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

353 posts in this topic

Im glad that Fitz threw that garbage touchdown at the end of the buffalo game. Its definately awesome when my entire team (except my kicker..oops), scores double digits..and its also nice when i get 60 points form my two recievers lol.

Just about anything could be a possible playoff matchup at this point with FIVE 6-3 teams :P

1 person likes this

Don't miss the battle of the 2-7 teams... in a showcase of the losers bracket :)

Edited by aylbert

Well...terrible performance by JAckson and Gates...hope my RBs can bail me out this weekend

Michael Bush was a MONSTER!

Yeah seriously, although he was almost too good, now it might become more of a platoon situation when - or if? - McFadden comes back (though if DeAngelo and Stewart can both be fantasy relevant at the same time, I guess DMC and Bush can be too) :P

Then again I need every win I can get now to try and secure the bye, so worry about one week at a time I suppose. And this one's far from over but getting a 30-spot is a nice start :giggle:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well...terrible performance by JAckson and Gates...hope my RBs can bail me out this weekend

Nope. You are done for the week.

the mystery that is McGahee....if you guys ever want him to get hurt just ask me to play him. One week I play him, he goes out early. Next week I don't because he's questionable and he has a monster game. This week I play him even though he's probable and he gets hurt again.... :doh1:

Edited by UnderDogX

I guess I did shatter the NJDevs record for points in a game thanks to Gronkowski against the Jets :P It's almost certainly a record for margin of victory too.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I wish the Bears D would save some of these points for when I'm not already winning by a hundred :lol:

Or when I have a starting QB against them.

Or when I have a starting QB against them.

Yea but you are only down 12 with Jennings left, Id say you are in good shape.

Yea but you are only down 12 with Jennings left, Id say you are in good shape.

I thought so too. But after Rodgers extended his TD streak. They took Jennings out of the game.

So I lost by like 3 points.....to YOU.

Someone in my money league traded Benson for Schwab over the weekend....FAIL!!!!! :rofl:

Someone in my money league traded Benson for Schwab over the weekend....FAIL!!!!! :rofl:

Yikes.

Who is going to be the first to draft Leinhardt????

Edited by MantaRay

That's just bad timing. I can't get over the fact UDX had both Schaub AND Cassel as his QB's.

That's just bad timing. I can't get over the fact UDX had both Schaub AND Cassel as his QB's.

It be funny/sad if Matt Cassel was even an average QB, but he flat out sucks. Scary to think how good that NE juggernaut was in 2007-2008 that Matt Cassel could lead them to an 11-5 record.

It be funny/sad if Matt Cassel was even an average QB, but he flat out sucks. Scary to think how good that NE juggernaut was in 2007-2008 that Matt Cassel could lead them to an 11-5 record.

He puts up decent enough stats....and you do NOT need to be a good QB to be a great fantasy QB (look at Vick and Teebow)

I could only wish I could hear the rage on the dude who is stuck in the waiting period on Schaub since he's out for the year!!!

I'll be nice and play my DEF. I thought of benching the Giants and just take the win since I'm officially out of the playoffs and won't need points to bump me in/out. But, I'll play nice spoiler :)

I've got almost a 40-point lead and am still concerned :lol: MJ can get some points with Eli, D-Jax (if he decides to show up) and the NE defense against Tyler Palko. Fortunately I still have Gronk but hopefully tonight doesn't turn into a shootout and the results gets all but locked.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I've got almost a 40-point lead and am still concerned :lol: MJ can get some points with Eli, D-Jax (if he decides to show up) and the NE defense against Tyler Palko. Fortunately I still have Gronk but hopefully tonight doesn't turn into a shootout and the results gets all but locked.

Gotta love the arrogance costing 50 yrds - I'm starting to hate DJax and want him off the team (birds fan)