Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dead

11-12 STH early renewal "experience" reward (what did you get?

21 posts in this topic

I got two seats in a suite for a game vs the flyers :)

Wow, thats great! I got the same thing but for November game against Toronto!

Ice cream suite for November 26th against the Islanders.. I'll be heading to Long Island for the game the day prior

I got the $500 food and beverage credit & the ice cream social suite for the Carolina game.

I thought msweet was being sarcastic by saying "ice cream social," not realizing this is apparently a thing for the Devils now. Haha.

I thought msweet was being sarcastic by saying "ice cream social," not realizing this is apparently a thing for the Devils now. Haha.

me sarcastic? nah, never.

Ice cream social and 2 suite seats for Columbus

Did anyone get this last year? I won it for opening night and am curious if it's really just ice cream or will they have foods and drinks as well? I assume we can spend the entire game in the suite? You have to use your regular tickets to enter the arena which kind of stinks.

Did anyone get this last year? I won it for opening night and am curious if it's really just ice cream or will they have foods and drinks as well? I assume we can spend the entire game in the suite? You have to use your regular tickets to enter the arena which kind of stinks.

I don't think this was around (at least on this scale) last season. It sounds like you're the guinea pig and we'll all be questioning you on how it worked. :P

I don't think this was around (at least on this scale) last season. It sounds like you're the guinea pig and we'll all be questioning you on how it worked. :P

No problem. I'll post my experience.

It was as advertised. Basically cookies and ice cream with water and coffee. The account reps stopped by the chat. Nothing great but the view from the suite was great.

It was as advertised. Basically cookies and ice cream with water and coffee. The account reps stopped by the chat. Nothing great but the view from the suite was great.

I'm assuming there were other sth in there?

Was the suite towards center ice or in one of the corners?

Yes, as far as I know it was all season tickets holders. It was suite 233 level 2 in the corner near the goal bar. If you wanted a beer you had to go down to suite level 1 and into the goal bar.