Quinn01

Wanted: 10/1 Pre-Season Tickets (4)

6 posts in this topic

Anyone looking to get rid of their pre-season tickets for the game on October 1st against the Flyers? Looking for 4.

Edited by Quinn01

Stubhub still has them for cheap and can prob get uppers for about 10-15 each after the usual fees. Hope you can find something cheaper.

Yeah I already checked in on stubhub. Theres a guy selling cheaper tickets on Ebay actually that I have on the back burner for now. Id rather buy them off someone here before ebay.

I am willing to let mine go, I only have two tickets, but I have two free ticket voucher's that I'll give to you with the tickets. It's Section 123, Row 8, Seats 5 & 6, I'd let them go for $20 for the pair w/vouchers.

Let me know, I have the tickets in hand, unfortunately the Devils STILL haven't setup my tickets online (super annoying considering the pre-season starts in less than a week! :angry::argh:) so I can't e-mail them to you, not to mention the voucher's would need to be the hard copy anyway.

I am willing to let mine go, I only have two tickets, but I have two free ticket voucher's that I'll give to you with the tickets. It's Section 123, Row 8, Seats 5 & 6, I'd let them go for $20 for the pair w/vouchers.

Let me know, I have the tickets in hand, unfortunately the Devils STILL haven't setup my tickets online (super annoying considering the pre-season starts in less than a week! :angry::argh:) so I can't e-mail them to you, not to mention the voucher's would need to be the hard copy anyway.

PM Sent. Thanks for responding quickly. I appreciate it. :cheers:

PM Sent. Thanks for responding quickly. I appreciate it. :cheers:

PM replied to, have fun at the game! :clap: