Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
njdevil26

GDT: New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers 7pm

278 posts in this topic

Too bad Center Ice won't kick in for preseason.

Lucky for all of you who get to watch the game. I've got Pens/Wings or Flyers/Leafs to choose from...

I have a working link for the game but not sure if I can post it here. can someone guide me if I'm allowed to post links to other websites

So am I the only one who seems to perceive a little subtle hostility between Chico and Joe?

It's awkwardly hilarious

Edited by Devilsfan118

you have a rangers homer and a devils homer id figure it would be but its very hilarious

So am I the only one who seems to perceive a little subtle hostility between Chico and Joe?

It's awkwardly hilarious

HAHAHA i was just about to post something about it came here and saw your post

totally man totally

Holy jesus, that should help silence the "Clarkson only fights people smaller than himself" crowd. That guy was huge

Clarky with a few good shots there, including a solid uppercut. Good fight.

It's awkwardly hilarious

If I were Chico and I had to share a booth with these two Ranger c-suckers, I'd wanna blow my fvcking brains out, so I don't blame him. :P

Larsson can pass the puck. That much is certainly clear to me.

Bernier is gonna want that one back.

wasn't Joe an Islander's homer not too long ago when Yashin & Peca were there ?

Yeah. But then MSG paid him to shill for the rags. My islander fan friends have still not forgiven him haha.

I thought DeBoer said he wasn't going to change goalies, but here's Frazee...

(Greetings from section 115!)

That's what i would have liked to see tonight. :rolleyes: Clarkson breaking his hand on the visor or helmet of a guy who's going to be riding a bus and working a 2nd job in a week or so.

Joe is starting off in great form already. He came in ready to extol the greatness of the Rangers. Sam is Sam...he got in his "Queen" orgasm in the 1st period.

Chico is like the 3rd wheel up there with those clowns. Fish out of water. Sometimes i wonder how Daneyko can work with Maloney, too. My God, there are times i'd like to put my foot through the TV when Maloney babbles and you can tell in his voice and demeanor how much he prefers talking about the Rangers and the NHL over the Islanders, Devils.

Edited by SJP20

Anyone hear Sam just now? You could tell he enjoyed saying that, that fvcking beak-nosed prick.

I thought DeBoer said he wasn't going to change goalies, but here's Frazee...

(Greetings from section 115!)

Might as well take a look at Frazee as well. Kinkaid did a great job.

I love seeing Frazee play. Reminds of Terreri and not just because of the number. That catch when the puck popped up was such a Terreri reaction.

I love seeing Frazee play. Reminds of Terreri and not just because of the number. That catch when the puck popped up was such a Terreri reaction.

True. And if Frazee turns out to be as good as T-bone was, he will have far exceeded my expectations for him.

True. And if Frazee turns out to be as good as T-bone was, he will have far exceeded my expectations for him.

That'd be great but right now I just want him to not get hurt for a season haha

I know its early but uhh i definitely like how Larsson looks so far

I never noticed... but Sam sounds like a manure salesman with a mouth full of samples - did something happen to him?

and shame-faced confession... I love Albany. It's such a weird little city - but I love it's vibe now. Especially when it's all snow covered and kind of desolate feeling

Brad Richards needs dentist to get those teeth under control. He's like satan bunny

I never noticed... but Sam sounds like a manure salesman with a mouth full of samples - did something happen to him?

and shame-faced confession... I love Albany. It's such a weird little city - but I love it's vibe now. Especially when it's all snow covered and kind of desolate feeling

Brad Richards needs dentist to get those teeth under control. He's like satan bunny

He also appears to dress like Avery is his personal stylist.

He also appears to dress like Avery is his personal stylist.

Maybe he got a welcome-to-the-team makeover.