New Jersey Outlaws

NewJerseyOutlaws

The New Jersey Outlaws are a new professional minor league hockey team in Wayne, NJ. This is the Outlaw's first year in the Federal Hockey League. Our current home is the Ice Vault Arena at 10 Nevins Road. Our season opener at home is October 28, 2011 and we would love for anyone and everyone to join us! View our website for more details or call 973.886.9335

www.facebook.com/NewJerseyOutlaws

www.Twitter.com/NJOutlawsHockey

www.New Jersey Outlaws

I plan on attending a few games to check it out.. It's tough though since I go to so many Devils games, but I do live pretty close.. Hopefully the Outlaws marketing guy who posted will continue to give us updates on team related stuff..

Great to see NJ getting a higher level hockey team.. Let's grow the sport here!!

Edit: Kind of odd that the 4 game mini pack is $60, when 4 tickets individually only costs $52.. I guess that means you're also buying the shirt, but that's usually a free item to create incentive to buy the pack.. I'd rather just buy 4 tickets and not have the shirt to be honest

Edited by Colin226

Edit: Kind of odd that the 4 game mini pack is $60, when 4 tickets individually only costs $52.. I guess that means you're also buying the shirt, but that's usually a free item to create incentive to buy the pack.. I'd rather just buy 4 tickets and not have the shirt to be honest

Colin it says 4 games and shirt for $60.

I wish them the best.

My company is going to sponsor their season ticket pack. $30 Gift card with the purchase of season's tickets.

I got to see the arena and some tryouts for the team. It's very exciting to see professional hockey being played in the neighborhood.... and $13 tickets!

And for you hockey marketers out there....I'm sure they'd be open to suggestions!

I definitely wanna get out to a game or two. I love that the Outlaws are based in Wayne, that town has always been special to me because I was born there, and went to Willy P myself (class of 2001). If that dude above with the crazy hair and the busted nose is on the team, well that makes it even more awesome.

As I said in other thread, I was a PA announcer for the NY Aviators last year and I can tell you that the FHL is a fun brand of hockey. These are guys who play for the love of the game, they are great with the fans, and work their butts off in the hopes of getting to the next level. I highly recommend checking out a game and bring some friends.

The fact that its called the Federal League gives it a very 'Slap Shot' feel lol. I love it.

As I said in other thread, I was a PA announcer for the NY Aviators last year and I can tell you that the FHL is a fun brand of hockey. These are guys who play for the love of the game, they are great with the fans, and work their butts off in the hopes of getting to the next level. I highly recommend checking out a game and bring some friends.

Definitely. It's cool that we have a minor league team in North Jersey now. I hope it's well supported so it sticks around.

There is another event next Thursday October 20th at Houlihan's in Fairfield from 6-8pm!! Come meet the players and learn more about the Outlaws! There will be a spread of free appetizers and give aways. Come in early before we run out!

Please call with any questions and to learn more about ticket packages!

Edited by NewJerseyOutlaws