Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quinn01

Sean Avery Clears Waivers

60 posts in this topic

It will be fun to see him clear waivers unclaimed and become a MINOR LEAGUER! :P

He was mad ever since he didnt get the C this season and how unappreciated he was.

WHAT? Don't tell me you're serious and he actually expected to be named captain. :mellow:

I would actually be interested in hearing how many Rangers fans really did like him and didnt just defend him because he was part of the team.

Oh, they REALLY liked him. Forgot the chants? Forgot all the comments on the web? It just proves how sh!tty their fanbase is. I mean, not only weren't they embarrased by him, they were in love with him and rooting hard for him! I would be embarrased to have such a disgrace on my team.

He wont do that. He'll play in the AHL.

I know, but I can still hope. Maybe he can bring ice hockey to glorious North Korea

Hahahahaha. It's about time that douche got let go. I doubt anyone picks him up.

WHAT? Don't tell me you're serious and he actually expected to be named captain. :mellow:

Oh sweet baby jesus no.

Edited by Quinn01

I would actually be interested in hearing how many Rangers fans really did like him and didnt just defend him because he was part of the team.

A friend of mine who is a diehard Ranger fan / season ticket holder is threatening to boycott the team if Avery isn't on the ice opening night.

All the Ranger fans I know like him.

The only downside to him being buried in the minors is we won't see more of this:

Edited by mmajeski06

A friend of mine who is a diehard Ranger fan / season ticket holder is threatening to boycott the team if Avery isn't on the ice opening night.

The only downside to him being buried in the minors is we won't see more of this:

I'm not defending Avery at all, but the way we feel about Claude Lemiuex is probably not the way a lot of fans of other teams feel. Remember the motto: "He's an arsehole, but he's our arsehole."

Edited by CarpathianForest

I hate Avery when the Devils play the Rangers, but the rest of the time I find most of the things he does funny. I never understand the people who say "he's ruining the game!", I think players like him make it more interesting. I get tired of the same old, "try to put more pucks on net, establish a good forecheck, give 110%" interviews.

Torts in an interview tonight:

"I don't want to jam up Sean here - I think we have better players than Sean Avery, plain and simple," Tortorella said in a small gathering with reporters on the second floor of the team's hotel

Disregard Steckel

Acquire Avery.

...just kidding. If he ever put on a Devils uniform I'm pretty sure I'd...I'd...well, it'd be bad. Real bad.

If he'll froze over and he did end up on NJ I think they would use him as a punching bag or tie him to the net for shots....lol

:whistling:

No one's gonna claim him.

Not even his own Mother would claim him...stick a fork in him...he's done.

Disregard Steckel

Acquire Avery.

...just kidding. If he ever put on a Devils uniform I'm pretty sure I'd...I'd...well, it'd be bad. Real bad.

"Devils claim Sean Avery off waivers. Brodeur announces retirement."

"Devils claim Sean Avery off waivers. Brodeur announces retirement."

Season Tickets returned :giggle:

If that happened i think that an accident in the shower in the locker room would cause a severe injury to him, and be gone for the season on opening night

Yeah Avery and Kovalchuk don't get along, I guess that goes back to Avery in LA and Kovy in Atlanta (?)

Was fun watching Kovy beat the crap out of him. Now maybe Avery can go back to designing handbags, or man-purses or european shoulder bags or whatever fashionista stuff he does. (isn't it some metrosexual clothing line or something):unsure:

Yeah Avery and Kovalchuk don't get along, I guess that goes back to Avery in LA and Kovy in Atlanta (?)

2007 Playoffs.

Was fun watching Kovy beat the crap out of him. Now maybe Avery can go back to designing handbags, or man-purses or european shoulder bags or whatever fashionista stuff he does. (isn't it some metrosexual clothing line or something):unsure:

You every watch Marty in that clip, i never noticed it before, but i can imagine what he is saying to avery, hahah