Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ghdi

Isles sign Pandolfo

19 posts in this topic

Congrats to one of my favorite Devils. Looks like a 13th Pando game worn will be in the works! It will be wierd hanging an Islanders shirt next to all his Devils and Rats.

1 person likes this

Congrats to a heart and soul guy.

Glad his last NHL experience wasn't the "dressing fiasco" from the Lemaire reign.

Get ready to see the scoring machine against us !

Jay Son of a Gun Pandolfo will strike again !

(congrat to him ... for real)

Would have loved to see him retire a Devil, but I wish him nothing but the best of luck.

Congrats to one of my favorite Devils. Looks like a 13th Pando game worn will be in the works! It will be wierd hanging an Islanders shirt next to all his Devils and Rats.

I'm in the same boat with a guy on the Isles, but all I hear is that the Isles gamers are worse than the Steiner's marketing/sales of the Rangers stuff. Wasn't it Ira Schwartz who said he was offered a Steiner Callahan jersey from the previous season and they offered to put the "C" on it for him? Be AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!

You have game worn jersey(s) from back in his River Rats days? That's pretty cool.

Pandolfo was always one of my favorite "under the radar" type of Devils, if that makes sense. Even though he kind of looked finished in last couple Devils' seasons, I hope for the best, and it's nice to see he showed enough to crack an NHL roster.

You have game worn jersey(s) from back in his River Rats days? That's pretty cool.

Pandolfo was always one of my favorite "under the radar" type of Devils, if that makes sense. Even though he kind of looked finished in last couple Devils' seasons, I hope for the best, and it's nice to see he showed enough to crack an NHL roster.

I'll be cheering for him and watching the NYI alot more this year. For a team like the NYI, he'll be invaluable to their young guys. People tend to forget at times how well respected he was in the Devils locker room. But he's now the enemy when he plays the Devils.

Here's his 96-97 River Rats gamer:

2120362190102523534S500x500Q85.jpg

2536274830102523534S500x500Q85.jpg

Edited by SJP20