njdevil26

GDT: Philadelphia Flyers @ New Jersey Devils 7pm

285 posts in this topic

This is what we've all been waiting for!

Philly fans are bummed out after last night... let's kick them while they're down.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

D

I'll be there :koolaid:Section 13, row 14. first game in over 6 months, first time going to a home opener. PUMPED!

We need to see Phailure fans walk out of the Rock in shame as they knuckle-drag back down the Turnpike.

We need all the energy everyone can bring tonight!

Parise, Kovy, Patty: Lead our team to VICTORY!

Make Jagr regret coming back to the NHL!

gallery_2980_108_59345.jpg

:burn: :burn: :burn: JUST F***ING WIN! :burn: :burn: :burn:

Edited by Legion15

I haven't been to the Rock in 6 months, and I'm pumped as sh!t to finally be going back tonight. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE, YESSSSSSS

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!

Fans have to support the Devs as hard as they can this year !!! Should be a great year with all players pumped up! :dance:

GO DEVILS ! :evil:

My first regular season game since April against the B's (not including the preseason games) and I'm very pumped. I'll be in Section 14 tonight. The Philly fans are going to be in a bad mood tonight. :gd::gd::gd::gd::beerbang::beerbang:

GO DEVILS!!!

ill be doing my usual feed tonight!

WOO!!

GO DEVILS!!!

ill be doing my usual feed tonight!

WOO!!

Can I get you to message me the pw for your stream...?? Or is the game going to be on CSN? The Philly network.

Happened to google "New Jersey Devils 30th Anniversary" and found a link to a news story that seems to be discussing the opening video for this season...

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2011/06/17/psu_student_makes_mix_for_nj_devils.aspx

And I looked up the "White Noise" Facebook page - they posted that their 'mix' will be part of the opening video for every game this season...

Let's hope this is not another gigantic failure like last year...

Let's hope this is not another gigantic failure like last year...

There will be no failures. From any part of the organization. This I demand. I will be there tonight. LGD!

LGD start off on the right foot this year.

Managed tickets to tonight's game after all. Pregaming at Hell's Kitchen with Amanda and the Kid. Really, really fvckin excited to see everyone again and see meaningful hockey again. I don't think I realized how much I missed it until about a hour ago.

While I'm at it...Dear Devils, the Kid has yet to see you win a game in person. In fact, before the preseason game against the Rangers, he had yet to so much as see you score a goal. Kindly give him numerous goals and a fun, laugher of a win. Thanks.

LETS GO BOYS!! no more bs lets just score goals and beat the sh!tty ass team from philly