50 members have voted

1. 1. The New Jersey Devils will...

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

All I can hope for tonight is that the fans in attendance stand and cheer for Trent Hunter when his name is announced. Let's not boo this man and forget all he meant to this club just because he is now playing against us.

Both Pelley and Janssen will be in the line up tonight:

"I'm very, very excited,'' Janssen said of the prospect of playing his first regular season game for the Devils since he was traded away to the St. Louis Blues in February of 2008. "I came in here a couple of years ago and played, with the Blues, and saw the atmosphere and saw my old teammates and stuff -- it's just great to be back here and be able to play in this arena. I'm just very, very excited.''

"I think the thing we're looking for consistently every night is energy, defensive reliability and for me, the ability to grab momentum back for us at different parts of the game -- or keep the momentum,'' DeBoer said. "And those guys -- hey, anybody that plays long enough eventually finds themselves in one of those roles. It's not an easy role to play, especially when you're not getting big minutes. But we have the luxury here, of some extra forwards, and we got the chance to throw a couple guys in that are chomping at the bit, so to speak, to get in there, and that's a tool we'll use.''

"Obviously, you like to start out in Game 1 and start off starting with the group,'' Pelley said. "But this is the situation, and I'll treat this as my Game 1 and go out there and do what I do.''

NJ.com

A lot of the Kings fans on the HFBoards were a bunch of babies about the whole Kovy thing last summer. Many of them are convinced Parise is going to be a King come July. A couple were talking mad sh!t after Zach signed that one year deal. Then Doughty held out (and I stayed quiet in the name of karma).

But now I'd like to see them suffer a little more.

Whoop that ass!

LGD!!

I've come to kinda despise Kings fans. They were super arrogant during the Kovy fiasco, and like someone else said, they're all 99% sure Parise will be a king next year.

A visual reminder for thier fans. Two banners since 1967. Teams luck themselves into more then that over 43 years.

(BTW...Bernie Nicholls belongs in the retired numbers. Perhaps even Charlie Simmer, make the "Triple Crown" line retired like Buffalo's "French Connection")

img_2579.jpg

Edited by SJP20