50 members have voted

1. 1. The New Jersey Devils will...

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

Seriously, Moose had better saves than him. The media picks their stars by halfway through the third i bet. that's how they know by the end of the game. So, if you make some great plays after that, you're SOL

Whoever scores an overtime winner almost always gets 1st star so I doubt it. :noclue:

Great win. Finally we took less penalties than the other team.

Mr. DeBoer: Your man crush on Clarkson makes me wanna cry.

Mr Clarkson: You can't skate, you can't handle the puck, certainly can't shoot....what gives you the right to be selfish? Three times you had the Lil' Beachball open, but you're just too good to pass it ain't ya?!

He probably didn't even know he was there.

I am surprised we won.I thought the Kings would be tougher than they were. IMO our two best players were Marty and the Moose. The first line has the chemistry and we will be proud of them. The second line that's a question mark. Palmieri had his best game. Josefson is improving and developing chemistry, yes Zajac would be a better center but Josefson is here to stay. Kovy looks at times like a lost cause. Clarkson had his best game. Cam Janssen proved he shouldn't be playing with this team, DeBoer agreed and double shifted Kovy. Defense played well. The PK is awesome. The PP looks better than last year without a scoring.

Good win now lets have a terrific road trip.

LGD

Ahh. It's been too long since I last got to see that move from Parise.

Seriously. Not only cuz he was injured, but he was using too much of the forehand, backhand, back to forehand move. Goalies caught on, but if he uses this move along with the other one then he will be a lot less predictable in his shootouts. Nonetheless its really nice to have a healthy Zach back in the lineup.

What did Cam do to be benched for most of the 2nd and the 3rd?

Stupid penalty in the 1st, but anything else?

I dont think DeBoer was happy with his play so he sat him. He had 1 shift in the second. Total TOI was 3:35. Thats why he was double shifting Kovy.

Kinda saddened by that. We will see what DeBoer has to say about it.

I'm okay with them benching the 4th line, at least til Zajac gets back. When they drop Clarkson down there, they have some semblance of skill. Right now, the only one who looks like an NHLer is Pelley. Henrique maybe, but his skill set doesn't translate well there.

I think Cam was just sat because of the score. If we were ahead by 1 goal the lines woulda kept being rolled without Kovy being double shifted. Cam didn't do anything DeBoer didn't like IMO. If anything he did alot of what DeBeor was looking for. We'll see in the next few games....

Next GDT posting is gonna be rough but I will get it done :) I got iPhone launch tomorrow so work crazy long hours then up next morning at 6ish...so it'll be posted before 12am. It'll be ok though! I promise.

Hey do what you got to do. This teams future is depending on your GDT's. :whistling: