41 votes

1. 1. The New Jersey Devils will...

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

435 posts in this topic

:gd:

I believe MicrowavePizza is not streaming the game tonight so has anyone tried that DevilsLive? How's the quality?

:gd:

I believe MicrowavePizza is not streaming the game tonight so has anyone tried that DevilsLive? How's the quality?

Not as crisp but not as many freezes. worked for me

I've never heard of it, where do I watch?

Alright, I'll check it out. Thanks!

I've never heard of it, where do I watch?

My link

Psyched for the game tonight! :D It's a shame it starts at 2AM though.. Wife doesn't like it. :(

Coors nice effort on the GDT, as usual. However, I'm a little disappointed in the lack of Carrie Underwood pictures. :P That said, LGD.

I never asked any of you to refrain from posting attractive women from opposing states. BTW, I meant to post Carrie Underwood when at work researching famous people from Nashville...by the time I got home and quickly slapped this GDT together before bed, I totally forgot. I must apologize!!!

Also as a few have said. Boulton in and Kinkaid called up from Albany to backstop Hedberg. I will make adjustments now!

GDT is nice but i will say we can probably leave the poll out from now on.. its almost always gonna be a devil win and if its not, that kind of negativity sucks anyway

Psyched for the game tonight! :D It's a shame it starts at 2AM though.. Wife doesn't like it. :(

3AM here! Luckily I don't have a wife haha.

GDT is nice but i will say we can probably leave the poll out from now on.. its almost always gonna be a devil win and if its not, that kind of negativity sucks anyway

Maybe just make the poll "How will the Devils win tonight?" and just have 3 options...Regulation, OT, and SO.

Leave the other team out all together.

Maybe just make the poll "How will the Devils win tonight?" and just have 3 options...Regulation, OT, and SO.

Leave the other team out all together.

not a bad idea too, if the poll cant be avoided alltogether

It's just a little prediction game. Nothing to take too serious. Adds a little something to the GDT's.

Eh, I just add it but I see your point. I'll look into it or adjust for future GDT's.

Thought this was funny!

Rich-Chere_normal.JPGLedger_NJDevils Rich Chere

Kinkaid's shootout win for Albany was his first pro victory. All AHL shootouts are 5 rounds. He forgot and skated away after 3 rounds.

The...fvck...is...that?!? LOL

Let's go Devils!

Whatever it is, it'll be in my nightmares for years to come. :yucky:

Added some Devils Army road trip info about following them on twitter using hashtag #NashvilleRoadTrip and added predictions section. GDT done unless I get update on Pred's lines which I'm looking for now.

1.5 hours left till puck drop!!!

EDIT: Pred's lineup updated. WOOO

Edited by Coorslight

Tonight's backup's win last night and trip to Nashville this morning.

On traveling all the way from Albany to Nashville just to be backup:

"It's still exciting to be part of the team," Kinkaid said. "Just sitting on the bench. Best seat in the house."

Per: Rich Chere

I think we stand a chance against this Nashville team. Last season, they had their best season ever, which was only a little better than ours. But we're back and we have a pretty good new coach in DeBoer.

Some high points for us:

1. The Sykora-Parise-Elias line is fantastic. The three of them have a lot of chemistry.

2. No matter who we put in net, we have a good chance. Veteran Marty Brodeur has been consistently great this season, but Hedberg has certainly been good too.

3. Kovy is actually scoring now.

I think we stand a chance against this Nashville team. Last season, they had their best season ever, which was only a little better than ours. But we're back and we have a pretty good new coach in DeBoer.

Some high points for us:

1. The Sykora-Parise-Elias line is fantastic. The three of them have a lot of chemistry.

2. No matter who we put in net, we have a good chance. Veteran Marty Brodeur has been consistently great this season, but Hedberg has certainly been good too.

3. Kovy is actually scoring now.

This.

Also welcome to the board!

I hope they continue to win and that Hedberg has a terrific game.

Let Go Devils

LMAO yes he's been great! I hope he has an outstanding game.

P.S. Thanks for biting your tongue LD

Side note-GDT not pinned before game time...just weird.

Came in for the game from Kansas City. On our way to the arena now. We were talking to some woman last night that said she saw a bunch of devils players at Tootsie's last night. Hmm...