41 members have voted

1. 1. The New Jersey Devils will...

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

435 posts in this topic

5 minutes is a bit much for that. Chico was right, they were pretty much side by side, not like he drilled him in the numbers.

these refs suck. no penalty should have been given to clarkson, and certainly no penalty shot against elias.refs are giving them gifts.

Edited by Legion15

Clarkson has whiffed on a couple chances already but I'm not gonna blame that penalty on him. He hit him on the side, it appeared. Forget 5 minutes, it's debatable whether or not that's even a penalty. It just looked bad because it was into the boards. If that type of collision somehow occurs in open-ice it's probably not even called.

I guess I must be in the minority that thinks it's a good call, or at least one that's always gonna get called. Clarkson hit him from behind way before he touched the puck and Suter fell into the boards. That's the definition of boarding.

You are the only one. Yes. Shoulder to shoulder hit. Sorry don't see boarding with that. Now 1-0 Preds on a BS call with more PP time to go.

I will say one thing for these Preds fans. They are LOUD and have some organized chants even if I don't understand what they are saying on TV. I've heard a few.

fvckKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0

I will say one thing for these Preds fans. They are LOUD and have some organized chants even if I don't understand what they are saying on TV. I've heard a few.

fvckKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0

They are incredibly loud and organized. Pretty easy to hear the Hedberg chants too.

Nashville just showed us what a real power play looks like, and their offense is supposed to suck. Hope Kovy and company took notes.

Clarkson has whiffed on a couple chances already but I'm not gonna blame that penalty on him. He hit him on the side, it appeared. Forget 5 minutes, it's debatable whether or not that's even a penalty. It just looked bad because it was into the boards. If that type of collision somehow occurs in open-ice it's probably not even called.

Awful call but eff Clarkson anyway. Useless player.

Nashville just showed us what a real power play looks like, and their offense is supposed to suck. Hope Kovy and company took notes.

Hope DeBoer was taking notes.

Boy thats a bad goal song

nope...sorry...they just take the money!!

Even 'if' he hit him from the side, it's supposed to be okay that he hit him before he ever got to the puck and Suter went into the boards? **** Clarkson :rant:

They are incredibly loud and organized. Pretty easy to hear the Hedberg chants too.

Yes I heard that one after the goal. Hope DevilsArmy is taking some notes to pass it along so we can make our house even louder and stronger!

Devils going to need to park some bodies in front of Pekka,

he's seeing everything :w00t:

Damn Jansenn could of knock him BAD a few time but missed his face lol

Gotta love Janssen!! Smiling the whole way thru, and he took a beating! :rofl:

GREAT fight. Cam was getting beaten down, but bounced back with some good blows of his own.