Out of town games

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thank-you for nothing Aves. Ya fvcks.

It doesn't help that all the calls went the Pens' way. Did anyone see when Matt Cooke ran into JS Giguere. No interference for him but Giggy gets a roughing penalty for face washing Cooke.

I'm of the firm belief that the refs in this league are guessing half the time.

Its amazing how many times the Rangers get dominated but still win, its sickening.

The Rags didn't really get dominated in that game aside from the whole 2nd period and maybe the 2nd half of the 1st period. I'd pick the rags over the bruins in the postseason..they just have their number

watched end of ranger hawks game. thank god third period blew by with no breaks cause the ranger announcers are the most boring, guys i ever heard. (though not as bad as Islanders ones, switched devil islander game to their coverage a few years back, Islanders announcers talking about how two guys share an apartment, and )switched backand doc and chico were going into detials of the game and interesting stuff). "good play gabrik" great save lundquist", "he really saw it there " Etc Etc, repeat crap like this and you can be a ranger announcer.

Last year, we were tracking our chance of getting into the playoffs, this year, hopefully it is about finding where we end up in the top 8.

Team ----- GR - CP - Max - Diff - Expected/Best Case Result

Rangers -- 15 - 91 - 121 - (-5) - Most likely will beat Isles/Loss

Penguins - 15 - 87 - 117 - (-3) - Good matchup with Bruins tmr/Loss

Flyers --- 15 - 85 - 115 - (-2) - Bryzgalov due for a loss/Loss

Devils --- 14 - 83 - 111 - ( 0) - Beat the flyers tmr/Win

Senators - 12 - 81 - 105 - (+3) - They will stay put till next week/Nothing

GR - Games Remaining

CP - Current Points

Max - Maximum Points

Diff - No. of Games needed to win more than the other teams to end up on a higher seeding

Edited by Anhkheg

I'd imagine it depends on where you are on the seeding theory, and whether you're on the Drive For Five campaign, or aren't all that superstitious and prefer Tri's Fixin' For Sixin' push.

Personally, I'm not one for hoping for anything, really. Six would be nice. Five, four, seven, or eight are all a major upgrade from last year. I want to see the Penguins win, I guess, mostly because I'm rather enjoying the Rangers ineptitude lately, and I like them to drop out of first already.

I'd imagine it depends on where you are on the seeding theory, and whether you're on the Drive For Five campaign, or aren't all that superstitious and prefer Tri's Fixin' For Sixin' push.

Personally, I'm not one for hoping for anything, really. Six would be nice. Five, four, seven, or eight are all a major upgrade from last year. I want to see the Penguins win, I guess, mostly because I'm rather enjoying the Rangers ineptitude lately, and I like them to drop out of first already.

Good stuff. I don't care where we are seeded really, we will end up where we end up, just happy to be back in the playoffs.

Definitely rooting against the Rangers ie rooting for the Pens.

Weirdly enough, the teams that I worry about are the Sens, Bruins, and Panthers as they seem to have our number. I think we can beat the Flyers, Rangers or the Penguins (even with Crosby). Secondly, because of our fourth line woes, I prefer the home-ice advantage and want to see the Devils in first or fourth place. We have two games against the Flyers/Pens and one against the Rangers. If we beat the Flyers tonight and day after, we even up with them in max points either team can get. If we beat the Pens in both games, we have a 1 game differential in max points and if we beat the Rangers, it will be a four game differential with them. I hope Isles beat the rangers tonight and would like to come out with a win against the Flyers. LGD.

The bad ... Rangers and Pens win, The Good ... Devils won.

Team ----- GR - CP - Max - Diff - Week Schedule - Expected - Best Case Result

Rangers -- 14 - 93 - 121 - (-5) - Canes/Avs/Pens - Expected (3-4/6 pts): W, OTL/W, L - Best: L,L,L,L

Penguins - 14 - 89 - 117 - (-3) - Rangers/Devils/Flyers - Expected (4/6 pts): W, L, W - Best: W,L,L

Flyers --- 14 - 85 - 113 - (-1) - Devils/Isles/Bruins/Pens - Expected (4-5/8 pts): L,W,OTL/SOW,OTL/SOW - Best: L,L,L,W

Devils --- 13 - 85 - 111 - ( 0) - Flyers/Avs/Pens - Expected (3-4/6 pts): W,OTL/W,L - Best: W,W,W

Best Case outcome by next week

Team ----- GR - CP - Max - Diff

Rangers -- 11 - 93 - 115 - (-3)

Penguins - 11 - 91 - 113 - (-1)

Devils --- 10 - 91 - 111 - ( 0)

Flyers --- 10 - 87 - 107 - (+2)

Its going to be near impossible to cover 10 pts with 14 games remaining, but would love to see the Devils fighting for the top seed in the East. Pens are due for a losing streak, Rangers defense is tired from being overworked.