Jas0nMacIsaac

Out of town games

579 posts in this topic

The JETS aren't playing as poorly as some might think. They could easily beat Philly.

The JETS aren't playing as poorly as some might think. They could easily beat Philly.

Easily? You sure about that?

Easily? You sure about that?

Well when a team probably has a 40% chance of winning I would say they easily have a chance.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

lmao stop with this chance bullsh!t. just let them play the game, we have no idea which version of both teams is gonna show up.. looking way to much into a game that does not directly affect us, at the very beginning of the season.

lets talk about our game tomorrow yesssss

LOL what a goal off the faceoffs against Price hahahahahahahahahahaha

picking Carey Price for my fantasy team is proving to be disastrous, no idea how he missed that one.

lmao stop with this chance bullsh!t. just let them play the game, we have no idea which version of both teams is gonna show up.. looking way to much into a game that does not directly affect us, at the very beginning of the season.

lets talk about our game tomorrow yesssss

buuuuut I WILL comment that the Flyers are getting WACKED right meow

Flyers scored on a 5 on 3, Reffing is atrocious, Flyers interfered and held back the Jets from getting a 2-0 breakaway on the goal tender and guess what, Jets get called for the penalty.

Flyers scored on a 5 on 3, Reffing is atrocious, Flyers interfered and held back the Jets from getting a 2-0 breakaway on the goal tender and guess what, Jets get called for the penalty.

definitely saw that.. what a bs call.. still doesnt help them from going down 6-2 haha

Typical Montreal-Boston ho-hummer.

Marchand & Suban with an entertaining scrap.

Way to choke Loseapeg.

pissing me offfff. my roommate is cheering and jumping up like i wont smack him

Holy sh!t this Winnipeg-Phailure game is ridiculous. On a side note, 4-2 Toronto over at the World's Most Overrated Arena. The Ranger fans were chanting "We want Avery", proving once again how bright they all are.