Coorslight

GDT: San Jose Sharks @ New Jersey Devils 7PM MSG+ 10/21/2011

197 posts in this topic

Anyone want 2 tickets to tonites game super cheap?? I am only looking for money to cover parking for both tickets. I know it is last minute I am leaving now and can check my phone if anyone needs them. (I am new and cant start a new thread so I apologize for posting this in the GDT. email me at stormssportscards@gmail.com if interested

Anyone want 2 tickets to tonites game super cheap?? I am only looking for money to cover parking for both tickets. I know it is last minute I am leaving now and can check my phone if anyone needs them. (I am new and cant start a new thread so I apologize for posting this in the GDT. email me at stormssportscards@gmail.com if interested

Welcome! Hope someone can take advantage gonna be an awesome night at the Rock! Almost in Newark!!!!! 2 more exits!

Welcome! Hope someone can take advantage gonna be an awesome night at the Rock! Almost in Newark!!!!! 2 more exits!

Thanks man. I would hate for them to go to waste, but I would also atleast like to get atleast parking money back for them. Were are you sitting??

woo GO DEVILS!

my feed will be up as usual!

Will be watching live as per usual on a weekend in Australia :)

Hopefully we can pull out wins against the Sharks and the Penguins to help us stay in the top 8!

LETS GO DEVILS!

lets go devils!!!

also-how many times will they mention colin white tonight? haha

Edited by devs82fan

Boulton landed a nice punch to the sharks face. Boulton looked 1/2 his size but lol short fight

what a hit Boulton landed... ill take it!

Way too many turnovers. Rust, maybe, but they better hope one doesn't wind up in the net.

Edited by SJP20

hedberg has got to stop bull sh!ttin in leaving that net.. wtf, lets go

Sec 208 is loud and into the game. Supporters are quiet and just standing there.

That set play on the PP (Larsson to Palmeiri tipped to Josefson) was like the Hook and Ladder play in football. Awesome stuff. Hope Josefson is ok.

Edit: Screwed up the play name

Edited by halfsharkalligatorhalfman