Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMantzas

GDT: New Jersey @ Pittsburgh 7 pm

120 posts in this topic

Well this isn't a surprise. This is why they needed to win last night because now they're tired and they're going to play like fvcking garbage all night.

Down again, so what's the excuse today if we crap out, back-to-back games? After the excuse last night was that we didn't play for so long?

Why the fvck do we need an excuse? You seem to be under the delusion that we're somehow the best team in the world. We're not.

That said: Bullsh!t call on Clarkson. If we keep getting calls like that you can write that up for your excuse.

Edit: LOL at the Parise call. This is not gonna be a good day. :P

Edited by njdevsftw

That parise penalty just completely solidified that chico has finally completely lost it.

Why the fvck do we need an excuse? You seem to be under the delusion that we're somehow the best team in the world. We're not.

That said: Bullsh!t call on Clarkson. If we keep getting calls like that you can write that up for your excuse.

I was being sarcastic, people were ready to pronounce us an elite team after four games and quick to write off the fact we only have one regulation win in five games.

But yeah it does look like we're playing by Bettman rules tonight :P Two straight penalty calls on Devils who finished the play flat on the ice.

That parise penalty just completely solidified that chico has finally completely lost it.

I never joined the Chico is an idiot campaign ....until this season....he is blind and stupid ...every game

Kunitz should be on the box for Holding... nice closeup replay of Kunitz holding the arm

Man, the calls... the NHL officiating, turning this game into a joke or golf.

Bettman's marching orders

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

Kunitz should be on the box for Holding... see that closeup replay of him holding the arm?

Man, the calls... the NHL officiating, turning this into game into a joke or golf.

It's the same way with penalty shots. Back in the day, if you saw like 4 a year that was pretty good. I doubt the call that led to Parise's would have warrented one before the gimmicks to the casual/fringe fan took over.

This is all the NHL's marketing to increase scoring and excitement to attract people to the game. Garbage.

It's the same way with penalty shots. Back in the day, if you saw like 4 a year that was pretty good. I doubt the call that led to Parise's would have warrented one before the gimmicks to the casual/fringe fan took over.

Oh please, that was as clear a penalty shot call as you could get. Burns prevented a clear scoring chance from behind.

If he lifted the puck that was 1-1!!

Majorly impressed with Henrique so far though. Loads of hussle.

Oh please, that was as clear a penalty shot call as you could get. Burns prevented a clear scoring chance from behind.

There was a reason a penalty shot was not a seemingly weekly occurance like it is today. It took much more to draw one. Those who have followed this game for 20-30 years know what that means. A penalty shot used to be something very rare and it isn't because of anything more then rule changes aimed at incresing scoring and fan excitement.

Edited by SJP20

Wow I guess sturm could not even last 10 games with the canucks

Sturm's collecting a lot of jerseys lately.

it looked like kovy was taken down on the late rush up the right side but the guys in the booth were BSing. his legs were taken out without puck

Love how the devils Facebook page only updates during the game if the devils are winning.

Ugh banghead.gif Another high stick

EDIT: 4 minutes??? Come on! I didn't see any blood what so ever.

Edited by Coorslight