Followers 0
SMantzas

GDT: New Jersey @ Pittsburgh 7 pm

120 posts in this topic

for the love of god please dont let the pens score on that 4min PP :hail::pray:

edit: ok fine a SHG will do... thx

edit2: fvck you god

Edited by SterioDesign

For those bitching about karma - we just got a little gift...

Yea...lets not expect too much from this team this year. They get a lucky bounce finally score and all it does is piss of the Pens. Pathetic.

Salvador is hanging on by a thread at this point and moose probably wants that last one back.

WTF happened there with Sykora sitting for Elias? How the hell did the refs accept that?

Loved it when Patty himself scored the SHG, too bad karma bit us in the ass real fast. :/

Cue Triumph telling us the Devils are still a good team and the offense doesn't stink. Now we'll see how we do against LA when they're not gassed from travel.

DinLA, how did karma bite us? If anything karma evened out, they got a gift PP goal in the first, we got a SH gift in the third.

Edited by NJDevs4978

we got what?

We got a $100M forward who doesn't know not to go off on a change when the puck is in his own zone...

Cue Triumph telling us the Devils are still a good team and the offense doesn't stink. Now we'll see how we do against LA when they're not passed from travel.

Yea I sense a 4 game losing streak happening real quick. I'll keep saying it..we 'needed' to win last night.

Yea I sense a 4 game losing streak happening real quick. I'll keep saying it..we 'needed' to win last night.

No, we needed to win one of these two and the Pens right now don't have the talent the Sharks do. Now it's even money they don't come back from the trip any better than .500.

Cue Triumph telling us the Devils are still a good team and the offense doesn't stink. Now we'll see how we do against LA when they're not gassed from travel.

DinLA, how did karma bite us? If anything karma evened out, they got a gift PP goal in the first, we got a SH gift in the third.

I misposted - I meant those who thought that the refs were against us.

We got gifted - but we 've since lost our energy and commitment.

Good team my ***, so I guess they wore out from playing twice in a week :P

Let's see what the excuse is when a rested LA kicks our fanny Tuesday. One regulation win in six...

Edited by NJDevs4978

Damn, it someone needs to teach Kovalchuk how to change and how to keep a puck because he keeps loosing the puck and his change on the 3rd goal was awful.

the only thing who could piss me off even more is if MTL come back and win their game

edit: of course they tie the game seconds after i posted this

Edited by SterioDesign

So Zach, - do you think you'll buy the house in the Hollywood Hills or Malibu? :noclue: