FLYERS @ DEVILS, Game 3, 7pm, FSNY

brodeurfanatic

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they are small but everyone argument was why break up something thats doing well... they had a few games where they werent doing much so I said change it... Now im saying they still have it..so Im happy with it... Maybe we can just hope Gionta grows a few inches... (or feet) He's still young.. maybe he hasnt reached his peak ;)

Last 10 minutes are goingt o slow for me.. even tho its only been like 5 mins... I can't stand it.. i want it to be over now!!! :) Just like when we are killing a PP it seems like forever but when we have one they are over so damn quick.. I ahte TIME!! :blink:

Last 10 minutes are goingt o slow for me.. even tho its only been like 5 mins... I can't stand it.. i want it to be over now!!! :) Just like when we are killing a PP it seems like forever but when we have one they are over so damn quick.. I ahte TIME!! :blink:

Elias's brain cramp there doesnt help lol... but we cant really get on him can we

Flyers announcers are claiming White is "getting away with murder". He is chippy tonight but has anyone noticed anything really bad?

White has set the tone for us and the penalty he did take was complete bullsh!t by the refs I havent really seen any dirty play on his part

Flyers announcers are claiming White is "getting away with murder". He is chippy tonight but has anyone noticed anything really bad?

No they just never admit anything... and only blame... that aggravates me, I know lots of people do this.. but like Doc and Chico said Albelin got away with cross checking primeu donna... we admit it.. they cant... they need excuses always... !! And im tired of hearing them !!! They are the "physcial" team so they cant handle us being physical!

No. The Flyers are losing and the announcers need someone to blame.

Flyers winning = good called game

Devils winning = getting away with murder

Flyers announcers are claiming White is "getting away with murder".  He is chippy tonight  but has anyone noticed anything really bad?

amen

Flyers announcers are claiming White is "getting away with murder".  He is chippy tonight  but has anyone noticed anything really bad?

One of the best posts I've ever read here.

Even when the flyers win they claim they are mighty gods because all the calls were agianst them... grrrrrrrrrrrr