DevilinLA

GDT: 10/25 Nj Devils @ LA Kings 7:30pm PST

240 posts in this topic

sundstrom was joking. but yeah, the steckel trade was not a good one, it'd be nice to have him right now.

Right over the head Sundstrom lol

we need this game.

i dont wanna go back to basically .500 and i dont want to see this team lose even more confidence after these injuries..

its ok, we're gonna do work lets gooooo! :cheers:

Maybe we should actually make some decent moves and sign some good players instead of plugging holes.

Yes...this has been the problem for a few years now,......Lou thinking the AHLers or 4th line signings will become the "next" this or that, but wishful thinking will only get you so far...you get what you pay for (sorry for the negativity)

Maybe we should actually make some decent moves and sign some good players instead of plugging holes.

Now theres a thought.

Big game..Can't fall down early again..This team feels very very vulnerable right now..need some wins to prevent a free fall in my opinion.

Yes...this has been the problem for a few years now,......Lou thinking the AHLers or 4th line signings will become the "next" this or that, but wishful thinking will only get you so far...you get what you pay for (sorry for the negativity)

wtf this has been the opposite of lou's problem, which has been signing players to contracts that are too long and for too much money

Man, these late games really make me impatient. A little worried about whatever makeshift lineup is out there tonight. We'll need another big performance from Moose. LGD!!!!!!!!!

Who will get the first goal tonight?

I say Zubs.

I also say that Larsson will get his first point tonight.

Who will get the first goal tonight?

I say Zubs.

I also say that Larsson will get his first point tonight.

For #Devils1stGoal I went Kovy from Parise at center...yeah I know shhhhhh. Anywho gametime almost coming up!!! For those who have twitter. There's a hashtag war between our NJ and LA's mascot so end your game related tweets in #NJDevil00!

This is the perfectly timed game for me. I just got home about 45 mins ago from work...and no work tomorrow, so drink lots and cheer my Devils!!!

koolaid.gifkoolaid.gifkoolaid.gifLet's Go Devils!!!koolaid.gifkoolaid.gifkoolaid.gif

i had a thought. it may be stupid but...what if the kings are starting Bernier to show him to the devils because they have two good young goalies and the devils are going to need a goal in the next year or two.

My buddies at this game. I'll be kinda jealous if the Devils win. Looks like an even match so far. Don't blow it Devils. BTW what's wrong with Zajac?

My buddies at this game. I'll be kinda jealous if the Devils win. Looks like an even match so far. Don't blow it Devils. BTW what's wrong with Zajac?

Torn Achilles since camp. Out till atleast x-mas.

Tallinder wasnt allowed to come out of the crease.

Clarkson looks like hes about to cry.

Edited by Quinn01
1 person likes this

Oh look! they waived off a goal like the Sharks scored against us with Thornton in the crease pushing hedberg :boogie:

these guys have it all wrong. that was totally a shove on tallinder

Edited by titleofusername98