Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NickGrigoletti

Game Used Sticks

14 posts in this topic

Looking for a couple of game used sticks?

Willing to buy or trade

I know most sticks are 70 bucks at the sale the Devils have so i am looking at the price

For trade I have:

Bunch of Sign Pucks

8x10 Photos

Full Size Marty Helmet Signed

Lots of Giants Item for trade too

Who are you looking for? Listing players would help people a great deal to help you!

The sticks are $75 at the sale, FYI.

Who are you looking for? Listing players would help people a great deal to help you!

The sticks are $75 at the sale, FYI.

anton volchenkov

Elias

Kovie

parise

You never got back to me on the Elias stick. Last i heard from you was 10/28. It seems from our communication you are more wanting to trade then buy. If that's the case, fine, but please do not state that you're willing to buy if you do not have those intentions.

You never got back to me on the Elias stick. Last i heard from you was 10/28. It seems from our communication you are more wanting to trade then buy. If that's the case, fine, but please do not state that you're willing to buy if you do not have those intentions.

Another tire kicker Ken, don't waste your time

Just to let you know I am in the market for sticks if your selling any let me know

Thanks

I am desperately looking for a signed game used Zach Parise stick. Im looking to buy one for a christmas gift! Can anyone help me out? I found a web site that sells them but i wanted to see if I can get a better price!

I found one thats pretty expensive but worth it! Hell be so excited haha but i was seeing if anyone would have a better price for me lol

I found one thats pretty expensive but worth it! Hell be so excited haha but i was seeing if anyone would have a better price for me lol

Well good luck!! I just got pictures and pucks signed by zach and I was happy. He most be lucky to have you lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0