Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
estreetcrew3

GDT Devils vs the Canes 11/8/11

126 posts in this topic

Well, another bad break. Henrique will learn to not keep his stick down right in that area again. Part of learning.

You know. He just needed more confidence. Rookie mistake but everything was where it was supposed to be Just COMMIT! He should have swept it out...

Edited by Pepperkorn

What a play by larsson..stole it from staal one on one then hit elias down the wing in one motion..Kid looks good tonight.

What a play by larsson..stole it from staal one on one then hit elias down the wing in one motion..Kid looks good tonight.

Yep awesome play on one of the games best.

Really like how we've shortened the ice by getting out d to play up. That's one of the things that works so well for Philly

Sykora....dirty...just dirty lol

Man, this kid is some player. I was interested to see how he'd respond after that "own" goal and he really impressed right there.

Henrique! his kids is the t%ts!

Man, this kid is some player. I was interested to see how he'd respond after that "own" goal and he really impressed right there.

He seems to have a knack for scoring big goals too. That's something this team has DESPERATELY needed for a long time.

Henrique learning the art of the wrap around from Clarkson?..good step up by Fayne there at the end on Skinner. I thought i was flashing back for a second...WINNING STREAK.

It's sloppy as all heck but the flow is coming. Larssen is just sweet relief ...

He has kids?

wow THE HEN won 75% of his faceoffs tonight.... appears he's relaxed, into the schemes, and now can play naturally.

Good for him

Good game. Marty was solid. Penalty kill was solid. Offense looked respectable. Defense looked respectable. Power play looked lethargic. We need to play more physically, also. On to the next!!

Edited by Biggie B