SMantzas

GDT: New Jersey @ Washington

126 posts in this topic

same lines im guessin? gotta work but LGD!!! :cheers:

No but what kind of question do you have? I am planning to attend the one on Tuesday and been to a bunch in the past.

how big is the parking lot at the north brunswick pub? i might arrive a little late and didn't want to drive around looking for parking if the lot is full. thanks

After watching the first period last night there was no way I would have guessed they would have lost that game. They must have played like complete sh!t after I left my house.

greetings front sect 432 row B

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

how big is the parking lot at the north brunswick pub? i might arrive a little late and didn't want to drive around looking for parking if the lot is full. thanks

It is a decent sized place so it shouldn't be an issue. Plus it is a Tuesday and with the viewing party I doubt it will be that crowded. The one at Edison ale house was not crazy either. Worse case senario you can park in the lot next to it which I think is for a work out world if I remember right.

Oh yeah that Henrique is going places.

Thats what happens when you make a rookie mistake.

Edited by Quinn01

its funny

Clarkson can score important goals back and forth i still dont like him

Henrique can make costly mistake and i still really like this kid

C'mon boyz

Just watching the caps makes me remember a time we were that good talent wise.

well for people bashing Kovalchuk for losing the puck deking himsmelf... well the great 8 is pretty good at it too

Just watching the caps makes me remember a time we were that good talent wise.

They are clearly not taking us as a team very seriously tonight....which I dont blame them.

Plus, I dont think its that they are packed with talent, its that we suck that bad that we can make any team look like the all-star roster.

Edited by Quinn01

LOL at what chico just said about how much time elias had in front of the net.."he could of had a cup of coffee and put some creamer in it"!!! hahaha

They are clearly not taking us as a team very seriously tonight....which I dont blame them.

Plus, I dont think its that they are packed with talent, its that we suck that bad that we can make any team look like the all-star roster.

We have clarkson and palmieri as our top two right wingers tonight. Just an example of how tissue thin our team is.

They have more talent than anyone in the league. It's not a patch on our '00-01 roster, but you're just not getting teams like that post-lockout. The Hawks could have been the closest thing but Tallon speeded up the blowup with his idiocy.

We have clarkson and palmieri as our top two right wingers tonight. Just an example of how tissue thin our team is.

I wont deny that. Our line up tonight is wafer thin. Its just super embarrassing and frustrating to watch THIS team play. Kovy in the line up still wouldnt make a difference. The only player back in the lineup would be Zajac.

The call on volchenkov was deserved but Dammit is it me or does anyone else notice ovechkin looks at the ref after every little hit and shove on him?

The call on volchenkov was deserved but Dammit is it me or does anyone else notice ovechkin looks at the ref after every little hit and shove on him?

Yeah but what pisses me off the most is that he will come across after the play and bump or slash Clarksons stick and then Clarkson has the look on his face that says "I wish I could smash you but Ill loose my career if I touch you."

Wow they scored with a player right in front of the net. I wish the devils would do that.

Anyone else using Microwavepizza's feed have it black out but audio still there?