Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Site funds.

41 posts in this topic

Thanks Crash! In addition to many anon donations we are now up to $415! I paid up the software bills so we can now be upgraded soon. I had to buy a new website skin and I tried to keep it as close as the current one. I know the new version is going to get my crucified like changes to facebook.

The new version is terrible from what I've seen on other boards.

DM, I am having radiation treatments now, so I am running up some big medical bills and money is tight but I promise to send the same as last year by March 1, 2012. Thanks for the pleasure your site provides us all. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

The new version is terrible from what I've seen on other boards.

What is it you don't like? Functionality or looks?

Got a check in the mail. Our fund is now at $440. We should be good for just over 5 months now.

Donation sent.

We are now up to $710 for this drive! Thanks to everyone who donated. I am going to unpin this for now. There is some issues with the software update so that is being postponed until they can fix it.

Hi DM!

I sent a small donation the other day through paypal, just wanted to make sure you received it.

Thanks for all the time and hard work you put into this site. I am not on here as much as I used to be, but I would never want to see this site disappear. It's the first place I come to find out the true story of what's happening in Devils Land!

Merry Christmas!!

Laura