Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMantzas

GDT: New Jersey @ Boston

193 posts in this topic

I have a good feeling about this game..which is weird because I never have a good feeling about any games over the last couple of years. If Kovalchuck plays tonight he needs to score. I'm tired of waiting for this to happen. I'm sure the Devils as a team are too. They have been playing some pretty decent Devils hockey since he's been out of the line up; minus the one loss vs. the Caps which they could have won if they played 60 minutes so if something seems off tonight I'm blaming him as usual.

This is a game for Jansen if there ever was one. Boston is a rough, tough team.

Jesus christ it's not hard to tell what a real hockey team looks like. Completely outplayed in the first 3 minutes. fvcking pathetic.

Jesus christ it's not hard to tell what a real hockey team looks like. Completely outplayed in the first 3 minutes. fvcking pathetic.

I think if you tweak that statement and maybe add some explicit stuff and/or adjectives it is theoretically possible to sound more negative. Try harder!

i'd hate to sit next to you at a game

Edited by SterioDesign

Anyone able to make me a gif of Janssen hit on Chara? I like!

Edited by Coorslight

He is more negative than me. I thought only manta was more negative than me on here. I now stand corrected.

Seriously. What's the point of watching if you can't take a bit of joy out of it?

the picture/audio quality on Comcast is horrible.

Play the same game on both HD channels makes tons of sense.

we can win this game if we continue like this... i called 2-1 devils yesterday so make it happen now

Seriously. What's the point of watching if you can't take a bit of joy out of it?

well said. THEN if youre not getting any joy out of it... why go on a forum and piss in everyone's corn flakes who's trying to enjoy it?

i think the most selfish player on the Devils is Clarkson... hands down

I like the speed of the devils. Exciting to watch run n gun hockey but they have to help hedberg out a bit. Looks like a moose out there

Who would have thought clarkie would be one of our leading goal scorers, and big goals too

the bruins just tried to pull a Sykora goal against us... tsss come on now