Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils at Sabres

263 posts in this topic

godamn i hate hearing from everywhere that Parise won't be here next season

Who said it now ? I missed the pre game sitting in traffic on 287. Versus guys spreading the doom n gloom ?

godamn i hate hearing from everywhere that Parise won't be here next season

Yep...watching the pregame and caught them talking about it...hopefully this isnt flash backs when Shanny was around.

Sent from GalaxyTAB using Tapatalk

Who said it now ? I missed the pre game sitting in traffic on 287. Versus guys spreading the doom n gloom ?

Keith Jones i think said its 50/50 but most likely leaving and i cant even remember who was the other one? Milbury maybe said he's leaving for sure

Told you! This game will be a blow out for the devils.

if youre right im paying you a beer eventho we'll probably never see each other of our existence

And Kovy is proving me even more right! 6-1 devils E3 you heard it here first folks!

Kovy sucks! We are better w o that bum !

he was right on que scoring after your comment

WHOOOO!!! two prettyyyyy goals.. SH and a PP, beautiful!

Great start, LGD!

he was right on que scoring after your comment

I actually sent it after he scored but that would have been awesome. I'm a kovy supporter so I was just throwing out some playful jabs at the kovy haters

Kovy sucks! He took 5 mins to score his first goal after coming back!!! I was expecting 30 seconds or less!! :0p

Hoping Kovy and Parise will finally "click" and turn in to the monster line they SHOULD be. :o

!!! It's happening!! Playoffs here we come wooooo!

yo not for nothing, we look NICEEE right now. offensively and defensively. hitting real good too, lookin aggressive. this is the hockey we need to play for 3 periods every night.

Edited by Onddeck

The radio broadcaster just said zajac is in Kardashian territory...should be back in 72 days. Wow

fantasticccc.. and a great analogy

yo not for nothing, we look NICEEE right now. offensively and defensively. hitting real good too, lookin aggressive. this is the hockey we need to play for 3 periods every night.

Couldn't agree more. I think last night was a wake up call. The play last night looked like that of a playoff game.

Couldn't agree more. I think last night was a wake up call. The play last night looked like that of a playoff game.

exactly.. every single skater is hustling on every play. its best thing you can ask for