Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils at Sabres

263 posts in this topic

i thought most of you jumped off a building last night....

I guess the GDT on Devilsrule got a little boring for you so you decide to show up here now.

i thought most of you jumped off a building last night....

I don't post when the negative nancies are having a suicide pow wow

1 person likes this

A certain negative Nancy poster hasn't showed his face in this thread tonight.

Coincidence?

1 person likes this

Well were beating a pretty awful buffalo team with its backup goalie. This is what you're supposed to do to teams like this. I'll take the win but not jumping for joy...although the game doesn't seem to be over just yet. Bad.give away.

cmon boys finish strong. dont get too comfortable

Geez, the minute Buffalo got their scorers on the ice Cam and company should have been off too. So much for trying to give the main guys a break in the last five minutes.

Well were beating a pretty awful buffalo team with its backup goalie. This is what you're supposed to do to teams like this. I'll take the win but not jumping for joy...although the game doesn't seem to be over just yet. Bad.give away.

Enroth is only a backup goalie in name, not skill.

Time to play all 3 solid lines for the win.

Edited by Devlin

CamJan should never see another shift in the NHL after that one. Zharkov threw a pass to him and he missed it, then he couldn't handle the puck in his own end. Buffalo snuck a change out there on the 4th line of the Devils, but Cam really showed he can't stay here any longer.

Awful, really? Buffalo's a few games above .500 and their 'backup goalie' was 6-0 this year. If anything they're one of the teams that's 'supposed' to be better than us.

Really? Every post I read of yours reads like you're not a fan of this team. Are you seriously expecting them to give this game away? Do you have that little faith? Also, this "awful Buffalo team" is 11-6. And that "backup goalie" is 6-0. How could you not come out of this game feeling just a little bit positive? It's ridiculous. You might as well just find a new team to root for.

CamJan should never see another shift in the NHL after that one. Zharkov threw a pass to him and he missed it, then he couldn't handle the puck in his own end. Buffalo snuck a change out there on the 4th line of the Devils, but Cam really showed he can't stay here any longer.

The Devils had time to get the fourth line off if they wanted to, but they didn't - DeBoer wanted to rest the main guys with five minutes left and a three-goal lead by sneaking a shift for the fourth line and it cost us.

Really? Every post I read of yours reads like you're not a fan of this team. Are you seriously expecting them to give this game away? Do you have that little faith? Also, this "awful Buffalo team" is 11-6. And that "backup goalie" is 6-0. How could you not come out of this game feeling just a little bit positive? It's ridiculous. You might as well just find a new team to root for.

he's an idiot rangers fan

The Devils had time to get the fourth line off if they wanted to, but they didn't - DeBoer wanted to rest the main guys with five minutes left and a three-goal lead by sneaking a shift for the fourth line and it cost us.

That still doesn't cover for the fact Cam had an awful shift no matter who was out there. Cam missed a puck in his own end that if he handled he might have been able to clear out (maybe...). About 10 seconds before that, he missed a pass across from Zharkov which led the puck back into the defensive zone.

phew! good work boys. a little shaky toward the end but it was an aggressive game full of hustle.

:cheers: