ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Lightning

133 posts in this topic

Let's go Devils!

I was at the Westin Tampa yesterday with the Pens, and on my way checking out, I saw a pile of envelopes with the top one reading Zach Parise for the guests tonight, kinda killed me in the inside to have to leave. Oh well, I know where to stay in Tampa for hockey games now.

My streak of 3 GDT wins is on the line. Roli was scary as sh!t when I watched him vs. Pens there, hope he doesn't start.

Would've broke my heart to man haha hope the devils come in strong and just take the game Let's go Devils!

Another one of my favorite teams in the NHL. First game back for me to watch it on the actual tv now that I have directv and no longer dish.

Woot!

Let's Go Devils!!!

We are sitting at 11th and a win will take the team all the way to 7th if both Flopida and Buston lose.

Another one of my favorite teams in the NHL. First game back for me to watch it on the actual tv now that I have directv and no longer dish.

Woot!

Let's Go Devils!!!

Why did you get rid of Dishnet for DirecTV? Just curious I have Dishnet and I hate their billing and administrative attitude.

Go Devils

Why did you get rid of Dishnet for DirecTV? Just curious I have Dishnet and I hate their billing and administrative attitude.

Go Devils

The main reason was because of the MSG blackout. I cant stand not being able to watch the games on the tv. Luckily Microwavepizza did a great job streaming the games. It still wasnt the same. I also hate their administrative and customer service skills. They talk down to you and I have gotten an attitude on several different occasions.

Im glad kovy is back, hes the only only one who could really bust through that 1-3-1 with the puck without a dump and chase

Im glad kovy is back, hes the only only one who could really bust through that 1-3-1 with the puck without a dump and chase

I'm sure that's what will happen. lol I put money on Kovalchuk struggling tonight.

Why are there commercials during game play after the 3rd tv timeout of the period of every game now? I just want to watch the game! Anyone else dealing with this?