Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheMazz

Crosby is Offically Back

53 posts in this topic

it really is crazy how this took as long as it did. mondays game will tell us a lot, who knows if he's the same because that was an intense injury

My money is on him being stronger then he was. He has had alot of time to get himself in the tip top of shape. Itll be interesting to see him back in there.

He has to keep in mind though that he isnt the same guy and it will take less to injure him again.

My money is on him being stronger then he was. He has had alot of time to get himself in the tip top of shape. Itll be interesting to see him back in there.

He has to keep in mind though that he isnt the same guy and it will take less to injure him again.

i dont know about that one. im pretty sure the time he was trying to recover from what appears to be a severe concussion, he wasn't getting himself in "tip top" shape. he wasn't even on ice untill like late this summer right? I definitely wouldn't put your money on that he is stronger now as he ever was lol

i dont know about that one. im pretty sure the time he was trying to recover from what appears to be a severe concussion, he wasn't getting himself in "tip top" shape. he wasn't even on ice untill like late this summer right? I definitely wouldn't put your money on that he is stronger now as he ever was lol

Hes been working out off the ice. He wasnt bed ridden.

Even leaving out the concussion angle for a second, Crosby's been out almost as long as Zach was now, and Zach still hasn't rounded back into form yet.

That said, 70% of Crosby's still probably in the top ten percent of players in the league considering his ice vision.

Hes been working out off the ice. He wasnt bed ridden.

haha im pretty sure he wasn't necessarily doing P90X either. you cant honestly expect him to be in better shape than he's ever been lol

One big hit away from a relapse?

Good for the sport I guess. I personally can't stand him so I didn't exactly miss seeing him play.

The pens were gonna make the playoffs with or without crosby. Let's hopw he can help beat up on the eastern conference

He's a good hockey player, but let's not get all pie in the sky, he still plays for the Pens and therefore still sucks.

1 person likes this

In my humble opinion, he was out as long as he was because the team did not want to take any chances, no matter how small. Can't really blame them, either. PhysIcally I think he will be in tip top shape, mentally it make take him a few games.

well like anyone else he should have a slow start before he can adjust to game speed and intensity

he's a step above everyone in the world but he's still human

It's good for the game to have Crosby back. I, however, didn't miss him one bit. He makes a division rival that much stronger.

It's good for the game to have Crosby back. I, however, didn't miss him one bit. He makes a division rival that much stronger.

If he doesn't dive, whine, cry, yap, complain, and (fill in the blank), he will be a good player for the game.

If he doesn't dive, whine, cry, yap, complain, and (fill in the blank), he will be a good player for the game.

insert: and help the Pens win games

I hope he comes back all the way, he's a great player

Just out of curiosity, would any of you trade Parise for a 70% there Crosby?