ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Panthers

258 posts in this topic

While I appreciate the enthusiasm starting threads before 12:00 am on game day is bad ju-ju. But go devils!

While I appreciate the enthusiasm starting threads before 12:00 am on game day is bad ju-ju. But go devils!

Little known fact - GDT actually stands for "Game Discussion Thread" and not "Game Day Thread" so technically the thread isn't attached to a particular day at all

Edited by Colin226

This team is going to be tough. A bunch of cast offs like the Coyotes who are proving their mettle. I wouldn't be surprised if this team made the playoffs

I am ready to watch this game. I think its going to be a good game from both teams. I still say the Devils take it 2-3. LGD!

I am ready to watch this game. I think its going to be a good game from both teams. I still say the Devils take it 2-3. LGD!

you mean you say the devils take it 3-2 right?

lets go boys, put together another strong game!! :cheers:

you mean you say the devils take it 3-2 right?

lets go boys, put together another strong game!! :cheers:

Ofcourse. Damn dyslexia.

Very dangerous team. As someone mentioned before, they generate a lot of offense from their blueline. I hope we don't face Markstrom however.

This could be a big win for DeBoer. Looks like Palmieri will be scratched for Pelley.

Edited by nessus

I would love to know when Taormina will be called up to work this PP. Nothing NJ has tried seems to work. We are averaging about 6 more shots per 60 minutes then SJ 5 on 5, only the Rangers and Flames are worse but given the players we have to work with, it is unacceptable. Oates should be canned following this season.The second PP unit is even worse.

EDIT: At least Florida probably has the worst PK in the NHL. This is a game where we should win the special teams battle.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

Little known fact - GDT actually stands for "Game Discussion Thread" and not "Game Day Thread" so technically the thread isn't attached to a particular day at all

WRONG!

My link

Ofcourse. Damn dyslexia.

Dyslexia, Duffman's SECRET SHAME...OOOH YEAH!

:gd:

Edited by Legion15

I would love to know when Taormina will be called up to work this PP. Nothing NJ has tried seems to work. We are averaging about 6 more shots per 60 minutes then SJ 5 on 5, only the Rangers and Flames are worse but given the players we have to work with, it is unacceptable. Oates should be canned following this season.The second PP unit is even worse.

EDIT: At least Florida probably has the worst PK in the NHL. This is a game where we should win the special teams battle.

Maybe it's just an anomaly, but they've got 4 PP goals in the last three games, going 4-for-17 (23.5%) over that span. Here's hoping that trend continues.

I always thought GDT - God Damn Thread. That is why I normally do not post much in them.

Oh and yeah... :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

Maybe it's just an anomaly, but they've got 4 PP goals in the last three games, going 4-for-17 (23.5%) over that span. Here's hoping that trend continues.

It may be an anomaly but the Devils have also been more active on the PP lately, which is good. Earlier this season the PP just ran through Elias on the first unit, now it's running through both Elias and Parise. Having 2 guys who are looking to make passes or plays to the net is much better than just 1 guy who is willing to do that.

The whole World will watch this game tonight... As nothing exciting happen in other games.. .right ?

GO DEVILS!

ill be home so yeah, the feed should be good today haha

ARC'B DL HRKTAB!

ATFE CIR VSGCIRJB!

GL, GLC ATCRJSAAP!

ARC'B DL HRKTAB!

ATFE CIR VSGCIRJB!

GL, GLC ATCRJSAAP!

Lick the panthers??? :giggle:

ARC'B DL HRKTAB!

LET'S GO DEVILS

ATFE CIR VSGCIRJB!