ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Panthers

258 posts in this topic

Volchenk is totally fvcked. This is not good..not good at all. Hit right in the face and then landed on his face. Wow.

Volchenkov is a tough dude. Hell be fine. Looked like whiplash n the wind knocked out of him

KOVY! Man, he pretty much created that whole play. Great shot on the rebound through two sets of legs. He looks like the Kovy of old since coming back.

ANOTHER REBOUND! SYKORA! Larsson's shot gets the rebound right to Sykkie and he buries it. Beautiful stuff. Great takeaway to set it all up. Man, they look confident.

Larssoonnn with the setup... way to go boyz!!! get puck to the net that how you score!!!

Oh man Kovy crossed up the Thedore on that one too...woulda been epic! Keep it up! 3-0 !!!! Hahahaha I called 5-1 hope everyone saw it!!

Holy I like deboers aggressive system. This is fun ! Finally using our skill guys the right way.

Is Brodeur getting the start tonight? For some reason I see the Devils winning this 5-1. BAM! Confidence, they might have it now.

OOOH HEEEY GUYS :) - Wow Devils with 3 goals in a game again?? Amazing. This is why I get so upset with this team because I know they are capable of this EVERY game! Let's go! Prove me wrong Devils and win 6-0!

Kovy Goal to lead the way! I want to see him get more more!

Is Greene doing terrible or what? 2 yes 2 assists!! :gd: