ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Panthers

258 posts in this topic

Best start of the season, now don't sit on it. Remember the maven says 3-0 is the worst lead you can have...

Very disappointed with this start. Poor PK unit.

Are you kidding the PK was outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what game are you watching?

GREAT period. I'll take two more just like it. I have a feeling Volchenkov may have a concussion though. Hope I'm wrong.

Marty had a terrific first period. The offense is doing great and I like Sykora out there with Elais our best player.

I like it when i see two out of the 3 goals have a defenseman with an assist. You're just not going to score goals and win enough games without defenseman contributing.

EDIT...Chico just mentioned something to that extent after i posted. :lol:

Edited by SJP20

That goal is on Greene playing on Salavador's side. I don't like that goal at all in this game, especially a positional mistake that's avoidable.

its frustrating but i mean? what can you do against fluky goals like that? no team can avoid it

its frustrating but i mean? what can you do against fluky goals like that? no team can avoid it

Kovalchuk could have kept it in at the point. That's a good start.

It happens to the Devils more then any team i watch. I guarantee if you wind the tape back about 10 seconds or so of game clock, you'll see some fundamental or mental mistake more often then not. Fluke goals are going to happen, but you can cut down on fundamental/mental mistakes, too.

Dude I go to the gym and come back its a totally different game. What is this team doing man? This doesn't make fvcking sense.