ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Panthers

258 posts in this topic

damnnnn not the 2nd period we wanted. we have to come out with fire this period. come on boys, play smart! that period was won in every category by Florida im sure

This is nerve racking on the car radio Jesus Christ get one of those goals back.

you're more nerve racking than anything the devils could ever do

i know our PK is rocking but lets not play with fire tnight, stay out of the box for the rest of the game

Lop Adam..So fvcking tough behind a computer and a keyboard. & Stero...block me if you're sick of listening. The team was playing excellent and they sat on it. That's unacceptable to me, therefore I'm going to complain.

Our Defense is SOOO bad/sloppy in our own end...Really infuriating to watch especially with a lead.

Lop Adam..So fvcking tough behind a computer and a keyboard. & Stero...block me if you're sick of listening. The team was playing excellent and they sat on it. That's unacceptable to me, therefore I'm going to complain.

shut up you were at the gym and missed the goals !!!!! youre clueless what happened you keep talking out of your ass, both goals were fluky goals there nothing you can do against that

Ugh, Tallinder. Come on, man. This is the sh!t that drives me nuts and keeps on going back to making it harder then it has to be.

I think we need to work on chipping it out. I've taught it to 7 year olds so I'm confident our guys can learn too.

Are you fvcking sh!tting me? How can you let that happen during a 4 on 3? Ugh.

Unbelievable. Kovalchuck hit was totally on purpose. That's how they respond? They better score here.

i know our PK is rocking but lets not play with fire tnight, stay out of the box for the rest of the game

Oh thank you :giggle:

Edited by Pepperkorn

This team just makes way too many mistakes mentally and fundamentally.

Come on Patty...First you take the dumb shot that was obviously going to get blocked then you dont even hustle to get back.

That's three goals he's been directly responsible for against on the PP.

Edited by SJP20

Is it possible to decline power plays? I think we have been scored on as many times as we scored. That and it's just painful to watch the complete lack of creativity and movement.

but let me just say that this is some bad fvcking hockey.

HAHA wow. I mean its laughable how bad our d is with the puck.